- Update to 3.6.0: Added: * :cleardata [listOfDataTypes] [timeSpan] command to clear various types of stored website data modified in the last timeSpan. * Setting hint-match-element to allow to disable the hinting to filter hints by the elements text content. This is useful if 'hint-keys' are set the chars instead of numbers. * New autocmd event LoadStarting to run auto commands before the first page content is loaded (Thanks to Patrick Steinhardt). * Setting geolocation with values ('ask', 'always' and 'never') to allow the user to permit or disable geolcation requests by default (Thanks to Alva). * Setting dark-mode to switch the webview into dark mode, which might be picked up by pages media query to setup dark styling (Thanks to Alva). * Option --cmd, -C to run ex commands on startup. Removed: * :clearcache was removed in favor of more advanced :cleardata command. The previous behaviour of :clearcache could be replaces by :cleardata memory-cache,disk-cache.
- bsc#1146724: Set prefix during build So that it looks for webext_main.so at the right location
- Update to 3.5.0: Added: * Add external download command #543 #348. * Added ephemeral mode by new option --incognito#562. Changed: * Hinting shows the current focused elements URI in the statusbar. * Show error if printing with :hardcopy fails #564. Fixed: * Fixed compilation if source is not in a git repo (Thanks to Patrick Steinhardt). * Fixed partial hidden hint labels on top of screen. * Fix segfault on open in new tabe from context menu #556. * Fix "... (null)" shown in title during url sanitization. Removed: * Setting private-browsing was removed in favor of --incognito option. - Remove vim-3.4.0-fixbuild.patch: included upstream
- Support parallel builds
- Trim bias from descriptions.
- Initial package vimb 3.3.0 for openSUSE