* Tue Jan 23 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove python dependencies as we are not buliding the numpy code
at all, as such it does not make sense to have just part of them
- Make sure develpkg requires python3-base and fix shebang on
* Mon Dec 18 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 1.11.1:
* Added 3D convex hull computation and features
* Added Random Forest version 3, inspired by LEMON's graph API,
to simplify customization of RF variants
* Improved hierarchical clustering
* Minor improvements and bug fixes in code and docs.
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- remove gcc7-Fix-parameter-of-ImagePyramid-swap.patch
* upstreamed in 18675a51fca27b324eb4e4b49593bcee9bc4535e
* Mon Mar 20 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add patch gcc7-Fix-parameter-of-ImagePyramid-swap.patch in order
to fix using the library with a GCC 7.
* Sat Feb 11 2017 email@example.com
- Update RPM group. Run fdupes.
* Thu Feb 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Mon Nov 21 2016 email@example.com
- Version update to 1.11.0:
* Ported vigranumpy to Python 3.5.
* Added Chunked arrays to store data larger than RAM as a collection
of rectangular blocks.
* Added vigra::ThreadPool and parallel_foreach() for portable
algorithm parallelization based on std::thread.
* Implemented parallel versions of Gaussian smoothing, Gaussian
derivatives, connected components labeling, and union-find watersheds.
* Added graph-based image analysis, e.g. agglomerative clustering
* Included the callback mechanism described in "Impossibly Fast
C++ Delegates" by Sergey Ryazanov (needed for agglomerative clustering).
* Added many image registration functions.
* Extended the collection of multi-dimensional distance transform
algorithms by vectorial DT, boundary DT, and eccentricity transform.
* Added skeletonizeImage(), nonLocalMean(), multi-dimensional
* Added new 2D shape features based on skeletonization and the
* Additional arithmetic and algebraic functions for vigra::TinyVector.
* Added vigra::CountingIterator.
* Minor improvements and bug fixes in the code and documentation.
* Tue Jan 07 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix source URL
* Fri Jan 03 2014 email@example.com
- update to version 1.10.0
* see http://ukoethe.github.io/vigra/doc-release/vigra/CreditsChangelog.html
* comes with tutorial as part of documentation now
- so name bump to version 5
- fixing baselibs config
* Tue Jun 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 1.9.0
* see http://hci.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/vigra/doc/vigra/CreditsChangelog.html
- Update openexr finding and libdir target.
* Tue Sep 18 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.8.0
* See http://hci.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/vigra/doc/vigra/CreditsChangelog.html
- Drop all the patches, fixed upstream.
- Fixed dependencies for the devel package.
* Thu Sep 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build also against libpng15
* Sun Nov 20 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun Apr 24 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 32bit compatibility libraries
- Remove test for obsolete openSUSE versions
- Made package no longer obsolete itself (fix for RPMLINT warning)
- More informative summaries (fix for RPMLINT warning)
* Thu Dec 09 2010 email@example.com
- Fix -devel package dependencies
* Thu Apr 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed build with libpng14
* Thu Apr 23 2009 email@example.com
- Don't call autoreconf on older products.
* Mon Mar 02 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- save 3.8MB by removing static libraries and "la" files
* Tue Oct 14 2008 email@example.com
- Fix acinclude.m4 to allow autoreconf to prevent build failure.
* Thu Sep 04 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.6.0:
* Added functions for arrays of arbitrary dimensions.
* Added functionality for 3D image analysis.
* Added Random Number Generation.
* Functions for affine transformation matrices.
* Added linear algebra functionality.
* Extended handling of rectangular matrices.
* Extended matrix functionality.
* Added sRGB to Color Space Conversions
* Other improvements and bug fixes in the code and documentation.
* Sun Jul 29 2007 email@example.com
- provide and obsolete old name