* Tue Jan 12 2021 Avindra Goolcharan <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.5.4
* Fixed an issue that occurs with custom commands in newer VTE versions
* Fixes an incorrect usage of 32bit data type for X11 time, which
should be 64bit instead
- includes 1.5.3:
* Fixed an issue that could cause tilda to crash due to a BadMatch X11
error in certain situations (such as when using the Marco
window manager of the Mate Desktop 1.24.1)
* Wed Jul 29 2020 Martin Rey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.5.2
* Fix reported version
- update copyright notice in spec file
* Thu May 07 2020 Paolo Stivanin <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.5.1
* tilda_terminal: match '@' character in URLs
* Sat Apr 04 2020 Sam Yu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.5.0:
* Search is now backwards by default (Sebastian Geiger).
* Tilda now handles monitor changes and adjusts its size automatically.
This is useful in cases when a notebook is connected to an external
monitor (Sebastian Geiger).
* Tilda now stores the relative sizes of the window in percent rather
than the absolute values in pixels (Sebastian Geiger).
* The confirmation dialogs for confirm tab close and prompt on exit are
now enabled by default (Sebastian Geiger).
* When using the block cursor, the background color of the cursor
is now correctly applied (Brian Hsu).
* Fixed issue in transparency. Fixes #269 (Sebastian Geiger).
* Fixed a resize issue in fullscreen mode. Fixes #306 (Sebastian Geiger).
* Tilda now uses asynchronous command spawning. A new option supports
changing the default timeout when spawning a command
(default is 3 seconds) (Sebastian Geiger).
* Various fixes related to the window title. Tooltips now display
full tab title (Tom Briden). Fixed missing title on initial window and
fixed a problem with setting the title when switching between tabs. Also
the computation of the title is now more consistent between the window
title, tooltips and the tab title (Sebastian Geiger).
* When loading configuration files tilda follows symlinks.
Fixes #327 (Sebastian Geiger).
* Tilda now uses xdg-open to open web links rather
than x-www-browser (lucasbru).
* In non-X11 environments such as Wayland tilda will now always use the
X11 backend (Roman Hoellen).
* Exclamation mark '!' is now supported by the HTTP regex for detecting
* Added a check if lock dir exists which avoids a warning when tilda
starts the first time and the lock dir has not been created yet
* We now correctly free the resources when closing the a terminal tab
* Tilda now uses structured logging. In debug mode tilda will automatically
output all debug messages. In non-debug mode, debug messages can still
be output by exporting G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=tilda (Sebastian Geiger).
* Removed 'Allow Bold' option (Sebastian Geiger).
* Removed deprecated antialiasing option (Sebastian Geiger).
* Dropped support for older VTE versions (Sebastian Geiger).
* Thu Mar 14 2019 Bjørn Lie <email@example.com>
- Remove conditionals for no longer supported versions of openSUSE.
- Run spec-cleaner, modernize spec where possible, replace
gtk3-devel and vte-devel for their pkgconfig() variants.
* Wed Feb 21 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.4.1:
* Traslation updates.
- Changes from version 1.4.0:
* Fixes a problem with close-tab action in the context menu.
* The default word matching expression now matches IPv6
* The keybindings in the wizard are now displayed in form of a
* Fixed an issue which broke the transparency feature after
changing the color scheme.
* Fixed an issue that prevented the initial tab title from being
* Tilda now supports a new command line option to specify the
* The 'Tab Position' option has been moved to appearance section
in the wizard.
* New option 'Expand Tabs' causes tabs in the tilda window to
fill all available horizontal space.
* New option 'Show Single Tab' to show the tab bar also when
only a single tab is open.
* Tilda can now be configured to show a confirmation dialog when
closing a tab or when when tilda is closed.
* Tilda now knows a new color scheme called 'Snazzy'.
* The tab title learned more options to configure behavior of
long tab tiles.
* The option for double buffering has long been deprecated and
was removed in this release.
- Changes from version 1.3.4:
* Fixed crash that occured when the VTE version in use is 0.3.
- There is an issue when trying to run on wayland, a work-around
is to start tilda via 'env GDK_BACKEND=x11 /usr/bin/tilda', but
hotkey support may be lost (boo#1080341).
* Sun Sep 25 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.3.3:
+ Bumped GTK+ version to 3.10, we are already implicitly
depending on it.
+ Fixed the close-tab regression introduced in the last patch.
+ Fixed CTRL+SHIFT+W closing two tabs.
- Changes from version 1.3.2:
+ Updated Hacking.md's instructions to reflect VTE 2.91 api bump.
+ Added a widget name to the search widget for easier styling.
+ Several code cleanups and a few deprecation warnings where
+ Added default styling to the tilda search bar.
+ Cleanup code for CSS loading. It now reports an error if
something went wrong.
+ Fixed a problem that caused tilda to close two tabs when the
close tab hotkey was used.
+ The preference dialog is now also shown above the tilda window
if the tilda window is in fullscreen mode.
- Changes from version 1.3.1:
+ Transparency regression for GNOME shell fixed.
+ Images in the appdata file and Readme.md have been updated.
+ Fixed an issue that would the background transparancy to be
reset on a color palette change.
- NOTE: No wayland support (yet?).
* Sat Nov 21 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.3.0:
* Clean up SPEC
* Removed now obsolete patches (fixed in this version):
* Thu Feb 23 2012 email@example.com
- Add tilda-add-xrandr-check.patch: Add check for the presence of
the xrandr headers in configure since xrandr is used in the code
* Tue Feb 21 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update BuildRequires after reorganization of xorg-x11 packages:
+ On 12.2/Factory and later, add libX11-devel, libXrandr-devel
+ Only use xorg-x11-libXt-devel on 12.1 and earlier.
* Thu Jan 12 2012 email@example.com
- Major spec file cleanup via spec-cleaner.
- Add tilda-fix-glib-include.patch: Only <glib.h> can be included
- Add tilda-desktop-icon.patch: Fix fullpath to icon and icon file
- Upstream tilda-0.9.6-pointers.patch: Fix 64bit-portability-issue
- Rename tilda-0.9.6-fix-bnc633863.patch: To
- Update spec file License field from GPLv2+ to GPL-2.0+ to
conform with spdx.org identifier.
* Mon Aug 23 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added tilda-0.9.6-fix-bnc633863.patch to fix a segfault
(thanks to mandriva https://qa.mandriva.com/show_bug.cgi?id=58153)
- renamed desktop_icon.patch according to packaging standards
- fixed RPM group
* Mon Feb 23 2009 email@example.com
- explicit cast (tilda-0.9.6-pointers) to fix rpmlint error
- bziped sources to get rid off the last rpmlint warning
* Fri Oct 31 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small fixes to build for factory
- Add GenericName to .desktop
- Remove absolute patch to icon in .desktop
- Create lang package
- Removed debug package
* Wed Aug 13 2008 email@example.com
- Initial Package