* Tue Jun 02 2020 Wolfgang Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 3.3.1:
* Updated filter dialog to allow matching against empty text.
* Updated script for Dark Horse comics data source.
* Fixed bug with creation date for duplicated entries
* Fixed error in ISO-5426 conversion (kde#420451).
* Fixed compilation with Qt versions back to 5.9.
- Drop patches merged upstream:
- Add Fix-compilation-with-Qt-5.9.patch to fix a new compiler error
with Qt 5.9 (kde#422354)
* Thu Apr 23 2020 Wolfgang Bauer <email@example.com>
- Update to 3.3:
* Added new coin collection data source from Colnect.
* Updated GiantBomb data source.
* Updated IBS.it data source
* Updated kino.de data source.
* Updated Kinopoisk (?????????) data source.
* Updated Kino-Teatr (????-?????) data source.
* Updated BiblioShare data source.
* Updated TheGamesDB data source.
* Updated Amazon data source. Access keys must be regenerated by
* Updated MobyGames data source.
* Improved z39.50 data source to allow separate character
encoding for queries and responses (kde#419670).
* Improved the audio file importing to include Album Artist
* Added PlayStation5 and Xbox Series X to recognized video game
* Fixed bug with writing invalid XML names (kde#418067).
* Updated AlloCiné and MusicBrainz data sources to provide
notification that user agents must be enabled (kde#419309).
* Improved MobyGames data source to cache platform data, allow
user selection of image size, pass through error messages, and
use more efficient API calls (kde#416718).
* Improved the ISO-5426 character converter.
* Updated python scripts to work in python2 or python3.
- Add patches to fix build with the lower Qt versions in Leap:
* Sat Nov 30 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.2.3:
* Fixed performance regression when loading data file.
* Sun Nov 10 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 3.2.2:
* Added importer for LibraryThing.com JSON collection files
* Fixed bug with calculating relative file links (kde#410551).
* Fixed bug to revert to behavior of selecting newly added
* Fixed compilation on KF 5.61 and Qt 5.13.
- Drop Fix-build-with-Qt-5_13.patch, merged upstream
* Mon Aug 12 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add Fix-build-with-Qt-5_13.patch
* Wed Jul 10 2019 email@example.com
- Update to 3.2.1:
* Added a data source for Kino-Teatr.ua.
* Updated Kino.de data source.
* Removed optional dependency on QImageBlitz library.
* Fixed selection bug when modifying an unselected entry
* Fixed bug for the status bar to respond when canceling an entry
* Fixed file preview generation for file collections.
* Improved normalization of video game platform names.
* Remove state of the locked layout setting between sessions.
- specfile cleanup:
* Remove conditionals for old openSUSE versions
* Remove no longer necessary %post/%postun sections that are
no-ops in Leap 15.0 and later, to get rid of rpmlint warnings
- Use %kf5_find_htmldocs to generate filelist for translated docs
* Wed May 29 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 3.2
* Updated documentation.
* Added capability to dock collection views side-by-side.
* Improved speed when merging collections (kde#349410).
* Added Moby Games data source.
* Added ComicVine data source.
* Updated Amazon data source to include localized data from Brazil, Australia,
India, Mexico, and Turkey.
* Updated IGDB.com data source.
* Updated TheGamesDB.net data source (kde#407811).
* Updated Visual Novel Database data source.
* Updated KinoPoisk.ru data source (kde#403185).
* Fixed bug with setting IMDB rating in various locales (kde#401894).
* Corrected server for National Library of Lithuania (kde#404743).
* Don't open a blank entry for editing when collection has not been saved (kde#405191).
* Fix build against ICU 64.1 and later (Gentoo Bug 685460).
* Wed Mar 28 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 3.1.2:
* Updated KINO.de data source.
* Updated Internet Movie Database (IMDB.com) data source.
* Updated ISBNdb.com data source.
* Updated MusicBrainz data source.
* Added workaround for crash when reading EXIV data (kde#390744).
* Fixed bug with inconsistent selection (kde#391614).
* Fixed bug with "Filter by Group" (kde#389931).
- Add fix-build-with-Qt5.6.patch to make it compile on Leap 42.3
- Use cmake() syntax for KF5 and Qt5 BuildRequires
- Mark license files as %license
* Tue Jan 16 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.1.1:
* Updated KINO.de data source.
* Updated Internet Game Database (IGDB.com) data source.
* Updated Internet Movie Database (IMDB.com) data source.
* Improved "Filter by Group" to use a regular expression
* Updated Goodreads importer.
* Removed deprecated Wine.com data source.
* Fixed bug with OMDB settings not being saved (kde#388703).
* Fixed bug with filter selection (kde#387130).
* Fixed bug with multi-selection and entry editing (kde#387053).
* Fixed bug with incorrect entry titles in icon view and multiple
entry icons (kde#386548).
* Fixed bug for "losing" icons after modifying a collection
* Fixed bug with duplicated colons in CSV importer (kde#386483).
* Sun Oct 15 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 3.1:
* Added data source for KINO.de.
* Added data source for Internet Game Database (IGDB.com).
* Added data source for OpenSource.dbc.dk.
* Added message dialog for Amazon Associate warnings (kde#364784).
* Added DBUS option for filtering exported entries (kde#382035).
* Improved performance for filtering large collections.
* Switched from using libdiscid to libcdio for improved performance for reading Audio CDs and CD-Text.
* Fixed crashing bugs with remote image loading (kde#382572, kde#379607, kde#384104).
* Fixed bug with showing stars in column view for float values (kde#384547).
* Fixed building with CMake 3.9+ (kde#382680)
* Fixed bug of running out of memory when writing very large XML files (kde#380832).
* Fixed bug with some icons not being shown (kde#378477).
* Removed deprecated Freebase data source.
* Fixed track length for CD audio (kde#379426).
* Fixed bug showing icons for custom collection (kde#378852).
* Added PEGI rating to GiantBomb results (kde#375996).
- Remove 0001-Fix-build-with-cmake-3.9.patch (see kde#382680 above)
* Tue Sep 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 0001-Fix-build-with-cmake-3.9.patch to fix build with latest
cmake in Factory (kde#382680)
* Tue Mar 28 2017 email@example.com
- Add libkcddb-devel build requirement for Leap >= 42.3 and
Tumbleweed to enable CDDB searches.
* Tue Mar 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.0.2:
* Added data source for OMDBAPI.com.
* Added data source for KinoPoisk.ru.
* Added data source for VideoGameGeek.com.
* Updated the InternetBookStore (ibs.it) data source (kde#373774).
* Updated the Douban.com data source.
* Fixed bug with relative image location for reports (kde#377790).
* Fix some potential crashes, identified from Coverity scan.
* Sat Feb 25 2017 email@example.com
- Enable libcsv-devel build requirement also for Leap >= 42.3.
* Wed Feb 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.0.1:
* Updated MARCXML2MODS stylesheet to version 3.6.
* Added ESRB rating for "Everyone 10+" (kde#375995).
* Updated DBLP data source.
* Fixed bug with truncated first two characters of root folder when importing a file listing (kde#373918).
* Fixed bug with Rating drawing size in list view (kde#372560).
* Fixed Google Scholar data source.
* Fixed Bibsys z39.50 settings (kde#375758).
* Fixed "Report Bug" menu item to link to bugs.kde.org (kde#375760).
* Fixed image open dialog to remember last location (kde#376002).
* Fixed relative file locations in HTML export (kde#376002).
* Removed defunct Microsoft Academic Search data source.
* Fri Jan 27 2017 email@example.com
- Added new build requirement libcsv-devel for openSUSE Tumbleweed.
* Fri Nov 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.0:
* Update dependencies to KDE Frameworks 5 and Qt5.
* Improved performance for merging large collections.
* Improved performance for deleting many entries at once.
* Changed UI to include switchable view between icons and
* Added support for user-defined SRU queries.
* Improved support for reading Audio CD information.
* Improved the bedetheque data source.
* Removed the defunct Yahoo! data source.
* Removed the defunct Citebase fetcher.
* Removed the PilotDB exporter (!).
* Added menu items for each Url field in icon view (kde#250913).
* Fix bug for overly wide dialog box (kde#362028).
* Fix crashing bug with some empty table values (kde#361622).
* Fix bug with zero-padding in filter dates (kde#361625).
- Updated build/runtime requirements to KF5/Qt5.
- Added new build requirement libdiscid-devel.
* Wed Jun 15 2016 email@example.com
- Use shared-mime-database macros (boo#979301)
* Sat Jan 09 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop the dependency on kdepimlibs4 and kdepim4-runtime for
Factory/Tumbleweed to free the way to move fully to the KF5 based
* Sat Jan 02 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 2.3.11:
* Improved support for importing PDF files from Science Direct.
* Enabled optional build support for QImageBlitz library.
* Fixed scrolling problem with large tables (kde#348189).
* Fixed HTML exported titles with quotation marks (kde#348381).
* Fixed crashing bug with file listing importer (kde#345458).
* Fixed crashing bug with importing MODS files with external
* Fixed accelerator key conflict (kde#351226).
* Fixed bug with image importing for Discogs data source.
* Thu Feb 19 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.10:
* Updated Discogs fetcher to new API (kde#342827).
* Updated Moviemeter fetcher to new API.
* Added filter rules for Greater than and Less than numbers.
* Updated BoardGameGeek fetcher to new API.
* Added capability to import a BoardGameGeek collection.
* Added a data source for Mathematical Reviews.
* Fixed crashing bug with some ISBNdb results (kde#339063).
* Updated Producer results for IMDb and TheMovieDB fetchers
* Fixed bug with Allocine API search using punctuation
* Fixed bug with importing Goodreads collection.
* Mon Nov 10 2014 Led <email@example.com>
- fix bashisms in post/postun scripts
* Mon Jun 23 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.9:
* Improved GCstar import and export to handle custom GCstar fields.
* Updated TheMovieDB fetcher to API version 3.
* Fixed bug with writing link-only images in HTML exporter (kde#330649).
* Fixed character encoding in Allocine fetcher (kde#334527).
* Removed IMDb country choice since it's now unavailable (kde#330641).
* Fixed CSV importer bug, causing a hang (kde#329677, deb#729503).
* Fixed crashing bug in IMDB fetcher (kde#330591).
* Fixed crashing bug in command-line importing (deb#729499).
* Corrected user dialog text with Google Book Search results (kde#323475).
* Fixed error in setting modified date for entry in certain cases
* Updated IMDb fetcher for website changes (kde#325673).
* Mon Jul 08 2013 email@example.com
- Update to 2.3.8
* Updated ISBNdb.com fetcher to use v2 of API.
* Updated GiantBomb fetcher for XML changes in responses.
* Added coverartarchive.org to MusicBrainz data source.
* Updated Allocine fetcher for website changes.
* Added fetcher for VNDB.org.
* Added Dewey Decimal and LCC to ISBNdb.org results.
* Added Bibtex importing for drag/drop text (kde#319182).
* Fixed Entrex/Pubmed fetcher for summary requests (kde#319501).
* Fixed bug with retaining allowed values when adding entries from data sources (kde#317905).
* Fixed bug with not properly escaping text in CSV exporter (kde#317473).
* Fixed regexp in Google Scholar fetcher to set cookie (kde#316550).
* Fixed character encoding in IMDB results list (kde#314113).
* Fixed crashing bug with OpenLibrary and DVDfr fetcher (kde#319681).
* Fixed memory leak when updating entries (kde#316449).
* Thu Jan 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.7
* Added data sources for DBLP.org and TheGamesDB.net.
* Added import capability for VinoXML files.
* Added capability to enter Google API key for book search.
* Fixed a bug with adding new fields when importing bibtex (KDE#304767).
* Updated the IMDB fetcher.
* Corrected character encoding and title data for DVDfr search.
* Corrected actor and role results from Allocine search.
* Improved the Delicious Library importer.
* Fixed a bug with editing the toolbar configuration in KDE 4.9.2+.
* Fixed a bug with a number field not detecting a modified value (KDE#313304).
* Fixed a bug that caused loans to fail to get checked-in (KDE#307958).
* Mon Jul 16 2012 email@example.com
- Update to tellico 2.3.6:
* Added simple importer for CIW files from ISI.
* Added data sources for IMDb in French, Spanish, German, Italian, and
* Added API data source for Hathitrust.
* Added API data sources for Allocine, ScreenRush, FilmStarts, SensaCine and
* Added API data source for Springer Link.
* Added API data source for Microsoft Academic Search.
* Updated KDE library dependency so Tellico works with KDE 4.4 and KDE 4.5
* Fixed an intermittent crash when entering multiple ISBN values in search.
* Improved Amazon search for US UPC values from non-UPC sites.
* Fixed formatting bugs in IBS.it search.
* Fixed a bug for saving images when using a local image directory
* Fixed a bug with loading images from Google Book Search (kde#299789).
* Mon May 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix taglib requires for older distros