* Wed Feb 28 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Tue Jan 05 2016 email@example.com
- Replace *-devel BuildRequires for their pkgconfig counterparts:
+ libpurple-devel for pkgconfig(purple).
+ libxslt-devel for pkgconfig(libxslt).
+ telepathy-glib-devel for pkgconfig(telepathy-glib).
- Add pkgconfig(gobject-2.0), pkgconfig(glib-2.0),
pkgconfig(gio-2.0), pkgconfig(dbus-glib-1) and python-Twisted
BuildRequires: Align with what configure looks for.
- Add th_contact_list_dont_crash_contact_in_roster.patch:
contact-list: Don't crash if a contact is already in the roster.
Patch from upstream git (fdo#47005).
* Tue Jan 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add telepathy-haze-pidgin-2.10.12-compat.patch: fix compatibility
with recent versions of Pidgin.
* Wed Oct 02 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8.0:
+ Report contacts with unknown presence as 'unknown' rather than
raising an error, and don't crash if libpurple reports a
"primitive status" that we don't understand (fdo#69474).
+ Fix a memory leak when IM channels are closed (fdo#31723).
+ Fix ContactGroups.SetContactGroups() implementation so it
removes the contact from groups if desired (fdo#49389).
* Tue Sep 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7.1:
+ This is a release candidate for telepathy-haze 0.8, recommended
for use with GNOME 3.10.
+ Deprecations: This will be the last branch with StreamedMedia
support. Anyone relying on Haze for audio/video calling is
invited to port it to Call1.
+ Enhancements: Support interactive password prompting for
protocols like SIPE that have an optional password (fdo#63326).
- Adapt to Sametime accounts getting a "usersplit" in libpurple
- Regression test improvements (fdo#69269, fdo#65290,
- Drop telepathy-haze-handle-purple_account_request_password.patch,
* Mon Jul 15 2013 email@example.com
- Add telepathy-haze-handle-purple_account_request_password.patch:
handle account_request_password query from libpurple.
* Sat Dec 22 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7.0
+ Add skype-x11 to known protocols, rename the other one to
+ Expose third party skype prpl as 'skype' (fdo#57201).
* Thu Apr 05 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6.0:
+ The ContactBlocking interface has been implemented.
* Tue Aug 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix typo in description.
* Sat Jul 09 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.5.0:
- fdo#19902: use TpBaseContactList to implement
Conn.I.ContactList, Conn.I.ContactGroups, and the stored list
- fdo#37933: implement contact blocking
- fdo#13124: support setting your own alias
- The Telepathy API to allow the user not to save their
password is now implemented.
- haze no longer ships with a manager file.
- Map PURPLE_CONNECTION_ERROR_OTHER_ERROR to
AuthenticationFailed, since it's used for errors like being
temporarily banned from the ICQ server, which should result
in Mission Control not trying to reconnect.
- fdo#31846: translate the Jabber connection_security parameter
in newer libpurple versions into two booleans, old-ssl and
- fdo#26155: make telepathy-glib criticals fatal by default
- fdo#30594: don't claim that ICQ (and other) contacts support
audio calls when they aren't even supported at all by
libpurple on the protocol.
* Fri Aug 06 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.4.0:
- fdo#23702: use uint16 for port numbers, and be permissive
about minor type variations in what we're actually given
* Fri Jul 23 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.6:
- Removing a group no longer removes all the contacts in that
group from your contact list; instead, they're placed in a
default group. (fdo#21294).
* Mon Jul 05 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.5:
- The Capabilities interface is now supported even when media
is disabled, so contacts get text caps.
- The properties on the Avatars interface, added all the way
back in spec 0.17.22, are now implemented.
- fdo#28469: The “sipe” username is now correctly exposed as
two parameters, “account” and “login”, rather than the user
being required to combine the two with a comma in one field.
- fdo#23542: The default character set is no longer forced to
UTF-8; libpurple's default is respected. This works out
better on ICQ, where most people who haven't thought about it
* Sat Mar 06 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.4:
- Use the well-known Telepathy names for hidden and xa statuses
to fix interoperability with Empathy, in particular the
ability to be invisible on Haze accounts
- Report the "loubserp-mxit" prpl as "mxit".
- Rename prpl-simple to the standard Telepathy protocol name
- Be sure to link to glib and gobject, and fix typo when
linking to dbus-glib, to ensure. Fixes fd.o#25124.
- Implement the new draft mail notification spec
- Implement streamed media. Fixes fd.o#24385. (Maiku)
- BuildRequire libxslt-devel
* Tue Jan 26 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.3:
- The secret connection parameters are now exposed as being
secret in the manager file and also when the CM is
introspected. This fixes fdo#24067.
- Fix bug report URL for current bugzilla layout.
- Fix circular channel creation.
- Start outputting debug messages on the Telepathy Debug
interface by using telepathy-glib's TpDebugSender.
- Stop using shave and allow use of automake 1.11's silent
* Wed Aug 26 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.2:
- Yahoo! Japan-specific parameters are no longer listed for the
'yahoo' protocol in haze.manager. This fixes bgo#591381. If
you're using libpurple 2.6.0 or later, 'yahoojp' will be
available as a separate protocol.
- The "busy" status is exposed as Busy rather than as Away.
This fixes fdo#23441.
- Haze now fails gracefully rather than asserting if you try to
connect to MSN and your libpurple was built without SSL
support. Fixes fdo#22800.
- The Facebook protocol plugin is now special-cased to have a
sensible name in the Telepathy API. It seems to work with
Empathy 2.27.91 if you delete haze.manager (which will no
longer be shipped in a future release when stable releases of
clients support it being absent).
* Mon Jul 20 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use libexecdir instead of libdir in the file list to fix build.
* Tue Jun 09 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.1:
- Shaved `make` output.
- haze.manager has been updated for more recent libpurples.
- Connection.GetInterfaces() now includes Requests. Fixes
* Sun Apr 05 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.0:
- telepathy-glib >= 0.7.21 is now required.
- Connections implement the Requests, SimplePresence and
- Text channels implement the Messages and Destroyable
- Add a test suite.
- Text channels closed with pending messages now respawn.
- Compiles without warnings on AMD64. (fdo#18513)
- No longer asserts if you try to set the alias for someone not
on your contact list. (fdo#17382)
- Doesn't crash if you try to open a second connection to the
same account. (fdo#18361)
- Don't setup CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to default values.
- Use makeinstall.
* Sun Oct 19 2008 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.2.1:
+ A publish channel now exists, which allows you to accept or decline
incoming subscription requests (but nothing else yet; it's not possible
to later remove someone from the list, for instance).
+ Add support for setting your avatar (fdo#13123).
+ Stop your accounts auto-awaying themselves (fdo#14335).
+ Don't crash when the UI passes an empty or otherwise invalid host name
as the server parameter for a new connection (fdo#14445).
+ Don't sporadically crash on connection errors, such as an incorrect
+ Debugging output from Haze and libpurple is now silenced unless you set
HAZE_DEBUG appropriately ("haze" and "purple", respectively).