- Upgrade to 1.4.7 - Retrieve history on first login - Add options to ignore certain groups - Fix: Typo in the German translation - Fix: Fixed minor details required to build telegram-adium
- Add telegram-purple-tl-parser-format-overflow.patch: Fix format overflow in tl-parser.
- Update to version 1.3.1: * Stability improvements. * Support auto-loading for documents. * Add support for "typing" in group chats (using group-typing-notifications plugin). * Add support for the /kick command in group chats.
- Update to version 1.3.0: * Channel/supergroup support. * Support sending code tags in markdown 'backtick' format. * Reduce amount of file-transfer popups in Pidgin, auto-load media in the background. * Fix multiple crashes in libtgl. - Rename the telegram-purple package to libpurple-plugin-telegram. - Separate Pidgin icons to pidgin-plugin-telegram. - Separate locales to libpurple-plugin-telegram-lang. - Don't own Pidgin pixmap directories. - Don't require appstream-glib and openssl.
- update to version 1.2.6, see included CHANGELOG.md
- update to version 1.2.5, see included CHANGELOG.md
- Update to version 1.2.1, see included CHANGELOG.md
- Initial package, version 0.3.3
- Upgrade to 1.4.2 - Support ancient glib (gh#501) - Update translations - Fix: Handle forwarded messages and captioned images better - Fix: Handle replies better - Fix: Images in own messages - Fix: Remove *some* of the duplicate messages seen
- Upgrade to 1.4.1: - Had to skip 1.4.0 as someone distributed an intermediate version as "1.4.0" - Import awesomeness from kenorb's mega-merge: - Support for pinned and other action types - Stability improvements in general - Better build support: - No -Werror + Drop telegram-purple-1.3.1-disable-werror.patch - Compatibility with LibreSSL - Compatibility with C++ - Simplify: Only one level of submodules - Add support for replies/forwarded messages - Add support for IPv6-only - Add windows cross-compilation script
- Update grammar in summaries.
- Add telegram-purple-1.3.1-disable-werror.patch: Disable -Werror.