- Update to version 1.6.1: - Here is release v1.6.1. Does not use the new be13 API that is updated for C++17. That's coming. - Some problems with the checks, but they are problems with the test harness, not the tests themselves. Help from volunteers is appreciated! - No changelog for version 1.6.0 available. - Update to version 1.5.2: - fixed sizeof(addr1) and sizeof(addr2) error in un_pair - Update to version 1.5.1: - updated for pcap_findalldevs - added -Wno-address-of-packed-member to avoid error
- Add the missing zlib requirement.
- Use noun phrase in summary.
- Update to version 1.5.0 + Supports openssl 1.1 + option for setting the libpcap update timeout
- Update to version 1.4.5: + Handles RFC1122 keepalive packets. + Fixed wifi selection and added wifi viz. + New option -0 to omit extra new lines. + Various build fixes. - Replace openssl-devel BuildRequires with pkgconfig(openssl), limited to versions < 1.1: tcpflow is not yet compatible to openssl-1.1. - Package COPYING as license, not as doc.
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
- Update to version 1.4.4 * The ChangeLog/NEWS file has not been updated for this release - Use the download Url provided by upstream - Add openssl-devel and boost-devel build require; new upstream dependency
- license update: GPL-3.0+ Source code files state that they are ^GPL^ licensed and to refer back to the ^LICENSE^ file for details. There is no ^LICENSE^ file but there is a ^COPYING^ file and that is clearly GPL-3.0
Upgrade to v1.3.0 - converted code from c to c++ * various fixes and additional features * src/tcpip.cpp (tcpip::close_file): added support for FUTIMENS, but I don't yet have a system on which to test it. Hope that it's good. * src/main.cpp (main): -r option now allows for multiple files to be specified. * src/main.cpp (main): -R option now allows for incomplete tcp connections to be finished. * src/tcpip.cpp (tcpdemux::tcpdemux): default outdir is now "." * src/xml.cpp (xml::add_cpuid): better handling of CPUID instruction. Now it really should not show up on non-Intel architectures. * src/main.cpp (main): added printing stats for debug level 3. * src/tcpip.cpp (tcpdemux::close_all): Jeremey's FD ring has been replaced with an unordere dset. * COPYING: updated to GPLv3 * src/flow.cpp (flow::filename): completely rewrote to support templates. (flow::print_usage): added to give information on templates. * src/main.cpp (main): fixed option parsing bug. (class ipaddr): created class for IP addresses (class flow_state_struct): created class from struct * src/main.cpp (print_usage): -X added for XML output. * src/main.cpp (main): changed bytes_per_flow from int to uint64_t progname is now a global. * src/main.cpp (main): added -B option to force binary output. * src/util.cpp: removed copy_argv(); replaced with a simple std::string manipulation. (flow_filename): modified to work with outdir * src/tcpip.c (print_packet): modified to respect bytes_per_flow * src/main.c (main): removed prepending of (ip or ip6 or vlan) from user expressions. We now just use what the user provided.
- Initial packaging attempt