- Version 8.4.4 presents itself as being 8.6 internally. Adjust installation path, so that it can still be loaded.
- Update to version 8.4.4 * Maintained by FlightAware * Remove CONST84 use for upcoming Tcl 8.7 release. * Adds coalesce command. * Don't iterate over tail calls, since tailcall can only be called in a proc context. * Ordered traversal of directories in for_recursive_glob to fix tests. - Drop unused tclx.patch
- Update to 8.4.1 to fix build with Tcl 8.6.
- update license to new format
- add autoconf as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
- remove call to suse_update_config (very old work around)
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
- fix typo in tcl configure script
- New CVS snapshot: tclx8.4-20050712 - Moved script library to /usr/share/tcl .
- fixed file list
- added -fno-strict-aliasing
- add %run_ldconfig
- New CVS snapshot: tclx8.4-20021126 - Separated the TclX sources from the tcl package. For the older history of this package see the change log of the tcl package.