- Repair bullet points characters in description. Simplify summary.
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Upgrade to 0.9.4 * Crash during defs processing. * Crash during use resolving. * The --resolve-use option does not resolve used use now. - Add svgcleaner-gui-suse.patch
- Upgrade to 0.9.3, major changes since 0.6.2: * Rewritten from C++ to Rust (3x faster) * Implemented own SVG parser and SVG DOM * GUI is in separated source now * Added a documentation for all cleaning options * Addition of many CLI options * Lots of fixes (see project page for details) * Main package is now svgcleaner * GUI is in svgcleaner-gui
- Split package into svgcleaner and svgcleaner-cli
- Update to version 0.6.2 * ~3 times faster and ~10% better cleaning. * Added replacing of equal elements with 'use'. * Added removing of elements out of viewbox. * Added transformation matrices applying. * Added trimming of 'id' attribute. * Added removing of equal 'filter' and 'clipPath' in 'defs'. * Added removing of Sketch namespaced elements and attributes. * Improved paths processing. * Improved removing of equal gradients. * Improved grouping of elements with similar attributes. * Improved transform matrices processing. * Improved ungrouping of containers. * Improved merging of gradients. * Improved rounding of numbers. * Improved removing of invisible elements. * New keys for CLI. * CLI now depends only on QtCore. * Moved from QtXml to TinyXML2. * Added saving of last cleaning options to GUI. * Added file tree to GUI. * Removed preset files. * A lot of fixes and speed optimizations.
- Initial package, version 0.5