* Thu Jan 23 2020 Guillaume GARDET <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Enable build on non-x86 architectures
- Add _constraints to avoid build failures
* Sun Jan 05 2020 Andrey Karepin <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.1:
+ Improved online multiplayer play
+ Fix network lags in various scenarios when playing online
+ Add AI support to local networking servers
+ UI enhancements
+ A new arena: Pumpkin Park
+ Mobile enhancements and iOS support (The iOS version can be tested
through testflight : https://testflight.apple.com/join/mbK8RjHq )
+ Complex text layout and emoji support
+ Story mode timer for speedrunners
+ Generic polish and minor improvements
See full changes in CHANGELOG.md.
- added CMake option OpenGL_GL_PREFERENCE=GLVND
- use system provided libmcpp
- use system provided libraqm
* Sun Apr 28 2019 Andrey Karepin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.0:
+ Networking support for normal race, time trial, free for all,
capture the flag and soccer.
+ Spectating option for players having entered a server while a
race or game is underway.
+ New game mode Capture the Flag.
+ New game mode Free for All.
+ Improved powerup and nitro handling in AI.
+ Race UI improvements (new speedometer, nitro gauge, bigger
minimap, minimap display options, more legible text with
outlines and for some bigger font).
- Add wiiuse-devel BuildReqires.
- Drop supertuxkart-mesa-18.3.patch: merged upstream.
* Mon May 07 2018 email@example.com
- Disable post/postun scriptlets on suse_version >= 1500: the
functionality of desktop_database_post/postun and
icon_theme_cache has been migrated to file triggers.
* Tue Nov 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.3 (final):
+ Only minor bug fixes over 0.9.3-rc1.
* Mon Oct 30 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.3-rc1:
+ Reduced RAM and VRAM usage, reducing load times.
+ New mesh format optimized for space and hardware skinning.
+ Code refactoring of both render pipeline.
+ New kart Wilber and Hexley.
+ New kart Kiki and updated Konqi.
+ New tracks Candela City, Cornfield Crossing and Las Dunas
+ Physics improvements and various physics bugfixes.
+ Kart GFX improvements (exhaust and headlight).
+ In-game screen recording powered by libopenglrecorder.
+ High quality mipmap generation.
+ New smoother camera.
+ New grand prix win scene.
+ Gamepad configuration bugfixes.
+ 3 Strikes Battles : added spare tire karts.
+ Various improvements (wall driving fixes, parachutes, GP
points, cannon fixes, colorization shader).
* Sat Jul 02 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.2 release (no changes since rc2).
- Updated BuildRequires to use pkgconfig().
- Cmake clean-up.
- Enabled verbose make output.
- Don't modify system's C*FLAGS.
- Set Release With Debug Info cmake build type.
- Resolved warnings:
* version-control-internal-file: .gitignore;
* hidden-file-or-dir: .gitattributes;
* non-executable-script: run_me.sh update_po_authors.py
- Added desktop_database_post(un).
- Added man page.
* Thu Jun 16 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.2-rc2:
+ Ghost replay races.
+ Battle mode AI.
+ Soccer mode AI.
+ New icy soccer field.
+ New subsea track.
+ New volcano track.
+ TTF font rendering.
+ Kart properties refactor.
+ Scripting work under the hood.
+ Work on the track editor.
+ Tweak to challenges.
+ New farm track song.
* Wed Oct 21 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.1:
+ Many bug fixes.
+ Started to use scripting in tracks.
+ Significant audio performance improvements.
+ Smaller tweaks and improvements to several tracks including:
- Math class
- Fort Magma
- Gran Paradiso
+ Tweak to challenges.
+ Better support for driving tracks in reverse.
* Fri Aug 14 2015 email@example.com
- Set ExclusiveArch to x86 architectures to avoid build failures
on others. Have x86 assembly pieces in it.
* Wed Apr 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9:
+ An immense amount of work went into the big release. Most
- A new rendering engine. It is still based on irrlich, but now
uses a modern OpenGL shader based backend.
- This release contains two completely new designed
- Drop supertuxkart.appdata.xml: it's now shipped by upstream.
- Drop upstream resolved patches:
* Mon Mar 23 2015 email@example.com
- Add supertuxkart-cmake-3.2.patch: Fix build against cmake 3.2.
* Sat Sep 27 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Please see: https://github.com/supertuxkart/stk-code/commit/244d00280c1b082ca164f92337773e9e4e1a3898 Allows for building against Mesa >10.0
+ Fixes implicit definition warning from rpmlint
- Added CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to clear warnings about not using RPM_OPT_FLAGS, and gcc compatibility, using -fno-strict-aliasing going forward
* Sat Mar 08 2014 email@example.com
- Add supertuxkart.appdata.xml (from upstream git) as source. This
will allow STK to show up in gnome-software.
* Sun Jan 05 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Mesa provided glext.h and glxext.h When building against
Mesa 10.0. The needed fixes (and more) are part of Mesa by now.
* Tue Nov 26 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8.1:
+ New track 'STK Enterprise'.
+ Updated tracks 'Old Mine', 'Around the Lighthouse' and 'Zen
+ New modes 'Soccer' and 'Egg Hunt'.
+ New karts 'Xue' and 'Sara'.
+ Updated 'Beastie' kart.
+ Wiimote support.
+ Added tutorial.
+ Added new 'SuperTux' difficulty.
+ New bubblegum shield defensive weapon.
+ New combined speedometer and nitro meter.
+ Added ability to filter add-ons.
+ Updated nitro models.
+ Added ability to save and resume Grand Prix.
+ Improved skid marks and particle effects.
- Drop supertuxkart-desktop.patch: fixed upstream.
- Add bluez-devel BuildRequires: new dependency.
* Wed Feb 20 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- License update: GPL-2.0+ and GPL-3.0+ and CC-BY-SA-3.0
Based on audit of 0.8.
* Fri Jan 04 2013 email@example.com
- Correct supertuxkart-desktop.patch: the fix did not really work
* Wed Dec 26 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- openal-devel is now called openal-soft-devel.
* Sat Dec 15 2012 email@example.com
- Add supertuxkart-desktop.patch: Fix path to supertuxkart in
.desktop file (bnc#794681).
* Tue Dec 11 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.8:
+ Story mode and new challenge set.
+ Improved AI.
+ Skidding and better collision physics.
+ Reverse mode.
+ New green valley track.
+ New Blackhill Mansion track.
+ Updated XR591 track.
+ Updated Fort Magma track.
+ Updated Jungle track.
+ Updated Sand track.
+ New music.
+ Updated menus.
- Drop automake buildrequires: no need to bootstrap;
- Drop Irrlicht-devel BuildRequires: we must build with the
internal, statically linked Irrlicht, or we will see graphic
- Drop supertuxkart-pthread.patch: fixed upstream.
- Add cmake BuildRequires: build system was ported to cmake.
- Add fribidi-devel BuildRequires: needed for RTL texts.
- Add pkgconfig(gl) BuildRequires: new dependency (for Irrlicht).
* Tue May 01 2012 email@example.com
- Corrected links is now hosted on sourceforge
- Added missing BuildRequires automake
* Mon Nov 14 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.7.3:
+ New Minigolf track
+ New Zen Garden track
+ New Subsea track
+ New Island battle arena
+ New Suzanne kart
+ New graphical effects
+ New weapons 'Swatter' and 'Rubber Ball'
+ Added Thunderbird as race referee
+ 3 Strikes Battles now displays lives as spare tires
+ Improved bubble gum
+ See progression during Grand Prix
+ Improve physics for tall karts (e.g. Adiumy)
+ Lots of bug fixes
+ Improved kart control at high speeds
+ Better placement of rescued karts
+ Transition track-making to blender 2.5/2.6
- Hack in the .spec to drop files that get unintentionally
installed (reported to upstream).
- Add: supertuxkart-pthread.patch: Link against pthread when.