- Update to version 14: The engine is now significantly stronger than just a few months ago, and wins four times more game pairs than it loses against the previous release version. Stockfish 14 is now at least 400 Elo ahead of Stockfish 7, a top engine in 2016. During the last five years, Stockfish has thus gained about 80 Elo per year. - Refresh date.patch
- Update to version 13: * Significantly stronger than any of its predecessors: Stockfish 13 outperforms Stockfish 12 by at least 35 Elo * When playing against a one-year-old Stockfish, it wins 60 times more game pairs than it loses * An NNUE network retrained on billions of positions * Much faster network evaluation code * Significantly improved search heuristics * Additional evaluation tweaks - Drop update-nnue.patch in favor of the release one - Use SourceUrl for nnue
- Update to version 12: * 130 Elo stronger than version 11 * powered by NNUE (nn-baeb9ef2d183.nnue) * More at https://github.com/official-stockfish/Stockfish/commit/c306d838697011da0a960758dde3f7ede6849060 * Added patch: update-nnue.patch
- Update to version 11: * 50 Elo stronger than the last version * For detail see: https://github.com/official-stockfish/Stockfish/commit/c3483fa9a7d7c0ffa9fcc32b467ca844cfb63790
- Trim redundant wording.
- Update to version 10 * Upstream does not provide a change log. Please see the git history at https://github.com/official-stockfish/Stockfish/ for more details.
- gcc-c++-32bit is needed to build 32bit code (boo#1101338).