* Wed Mar 30 2016 email@example.com
- Use url for source
- Add gpg signature
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
* Wed Oct 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 0.17.1
- - Fix dirty index errors when resolving conflicts.
- - Test suite improvements.
- - Print tracebacks to stderr.
- - Run test suite in parallel.
- - Fix --authdate date parsing.
- changes from version 0.16 to 0.17
- - Make refresh warn when the index is dirty
- - Template updates to not hardcode whitespace
- - Properly generate mbox formats when attaching patches
- - Added new option to attach and inline patches when sending mail
- - Various bugfixes and tiny improvements
* Tue Feb 28 2012 email@example.com
- updated to version 0.16:
* Several improvements to the Emacs mode (stgit.el).
* UI adjustments to better match the Git commands.
* "stg status" is an alias for "git status".
* "stg reset --hard" behaves similarly to the corresponding git
command and option.
* "stg branch --cleanup" option to remove the StGit metadata for
a given branch.
* "stg mail" can use "git send-email" directly.
* Vim syntax highlighting for StGit commit messages.
* Many bug-fixes.
* Mon Aug 10 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build with older distros
- build as noarch for Factory
* Sun Aug 09 2009 email@example.com
- use new python macros
* Tue Jun 10 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 0.14.3:
a maintenance release including bug-fixes for the "refresh"
command, handling of file names with non-ASCII characters and
user interface enhancements for "export" and "sync"
* Mon Apr 14 2008 email@example.com
- updated to version 0.14.2:
* a maintenance release including bug-fixes and a few user
* Fri Jan 11 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 0.14.1:
* Fixed typo in the required version of Python
- updated to version 0.14:
* Support for correctly running StGIT in subdirectories
* 'repair' command for fixing an StGIT repository modified by
GIT commands such as 'commit', 'pull', 'merge' or 'rebase'
* 'edit' command for editing both the patch description and diff
* Support for SMTP over TLS
* Support for MIME multipart e-mail templates
* '--attach' option to the 'mail' command to send a patch
attached rather than inline
* Diff statistics and shortlog added to the cover e-mail
* '--sign/ack' options to the 'import' and 'new' commands
* '--number' to the 'log' command for limiting the output
* Support for binary files in patches
* Support for detached HEAD
* Refactoring of some modules with better support for debugging
* Many bug-fixes
* Thu Jul 26 2007 email@example.com
- updated to version 0.13:
* Documentation directory with man pages
* Safety checks for the 'rebase' command
* Various contrib scripts
* 'cp' command to copy files
* 'sink' command to complement 'float'
* '--diff-opts' option to some commands for passing
additional arguments to 'git-diff-*'
* 'stgit.mail.prefix' configuration option for the default
'mail --prefix' value
* Interractive 2-way merging via xxdiff or emacs (previously,
only 3-way merging had this feature)
* Slightly changed behaviour to the 'patches' command when no
argument is given to show the patches touching the locally
* Correct importing of multipart e-mails
* '--unrelated' option to 'mail' to send patches unthreaded
and without sequence numbering
* '--update' option to 'refresh' to only check in the files
already modified by the current patch (similar to
* '--keep' option to 'goto' (though it only works for patch
* '--expose' option to 'pick' to append the picked commit id
to the log (similar to the 'git cherry-pick -x' command)
* The 'new' command can automatically generate the patch name'
from the given log
* 'uncommit' can generate patches up to a given commit id
* Bug fixes
* Mon Apr 02 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to verison 0.12.1:
* Allow StGIT to run when there is no user information
* Use 'git-pull' rather than 'git-fetch' by default
* Fix the 'mail' command to parse multiple-lines address
* Fix the alias check in the 'stg mail --bcc' command
* Add '--merged' option to rebase
* Add '--url' option to 'import' to import a file directly
from the network
* Add '--author' option to 'series'
* Wed Feb 07 2007 email@example.com
- updated to version 0.12:
* New 'rebase' command to change the base of an StGIT stack
* New 'hide' and 'unhide' commands to act on the patches in a
* New 'sync' command to synchronise same patches in different
* New 'assimilate' command to transform GIT (accidental)
commits at the top of the stack in StGIT patches
* Re-worked pulling logic to use the branch information stored
in the .git/config file
* Abbreviation for StGIT commands
* Correct encoding of the e-mail headers and body
* Support for importing multipart e-mails and mbox files
* Configuration read from the GIT config files rather than
* Patch ranges can be specified for 'export'
* '--missing' option for 'series' to list the patches on a
branch which are missing in current
* StGIT bash completion script
* Bug fixes
* Tue Jan 09 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 0.11:
* new 'float' command
* patch history support, accessible through log command
* automatically generate patch names
* many new options, bug fixes
* Wed Sep 20 2006 email@example.com
- initial version: 0.10