- ssdeep 2.14.1: * Optimizations to the fuzzy hashing engine * Fixed issue when certain memory allocation is failed
- ssdeep 2.13: * Added fuzzy_set_total_input_length function to the API. * Added support for files up to 192GB. * Added support for arbitrary length input from the standard input. * Fixed issue when comparing hashes from relatively simple files. * Fixed portability issues.
- ssdeep 2.12: - Fixed issue when comparing identical hashes but with different block sizes. - Fixes licence problem in edit_dist.c [boo#901394] Package licence is GPL-2.0 and GPL-2.0+:
- ssdeep 2.11.1 * Made libfuzzy compile as a shared library again. - includes changes from 2.11: * Added fuzzy_clone function to the API. * Fixed edge case on signature generaion. Behavior now matches v2.9 again. - includes changes from 2.10: * Fuzzy Hashing engine re-written to be thread safe. * Fixed bug on comparing signatures with the same block size. * Fixed crash on comparing short signatures. * Fixed memory leak - includes changes from 2.9: * Added warning message for when some data on stdin is not hashed. * Can now hash up to 512MB of data on stdin. * Added clustering mode to group together matching files * Fixed incorrect match scores for hashes with long filenames. - includes changes from 2.8: * Converted to C++ * Fixed support for large files on some platforms. * Fixed errors in handling command line argument processing. - remove ssdeep-dynamic.patch, not required - remove autoreconf call - License is GPL-2.0+, but please review [boo#901394]
- Add ssdeep-dynamic.patch: Link ssdeep dynamically to libfuzzy. As a side-effect, we can actually now also use configure - -disable-static. - Add libtool BuildRequires and call autoreconf, as above patch touches the build system.
- Run through spec-cleaner, remove obsolete comments.
- initial submission Recursive computing and matching of Context Triggered Piecewise Hashing (aka Fuzzy Hashing). Supports Windows, *nix, BSD, OS X, etc.