- Update to 4.0.1: * Fix events leakage crash during big conversions. * Fix UI issue when an encoder is missing, the settings were not working. * Fix DATA_PATH from flatpak. * Fix a few issues with appstream data * Remove empty line in glade, remove warning log.
- Reduce build set to default python3 flavour: Fix build on Tumbleweed.
- Update to 4.0.0 See: https://launchpad.net/soundconverter/trunk/4.0.0/+index#
- Update to 3.0.2. * Upstream does not provide an informational log. * Refresh spec-file via spec-cleaner and manual optimizations. * Remove Only-fetch-profiles-if-GConf-is-still-available.patch. * Remove update_desktop_file and outdated design.
- Add Only-fetch-profiles-if-GConf-is-still-available.patch: No longer mandate gconf2, also add typelib(GConf) to global requires exclude, prevent the gir scanner to add typelib.
- Update to version 3.0.0: + Change GConf to GSettings to store settings. + Stop using typefind when adding files, and filter only when converting. This is much faster. + Actually use --jobs command line to limit the number of jobs. + Updated translations. - Run spec-cleaner, modernize spec. - Update source url to point to launchpad. - Drop autoconf and automake BuildRequires and no longer pass autoreconf, using properly bootstrapped tarball again. - Drop conditionals for obsolete versions of openSUSE. - "Updgrade" gstreamer-plugins-base and gstreamer-plugins-good Recommends to Requires. If one wants soundconverter to do anything meaningfull, these two are needed. - Add gstreamer-plugins-bad-orig-addon Suggests (for aac support).
- Add global __requires_exclude typelib\\(Unity\\), make app installable.
- Description update
- Update to version 2.9.0~beta2: * No changelog available. - Separate locales to soundconverter-lang. - Own /usr/share/appdata/ unconditionally.
- Update to version 2.1.6: + Fix: name 'vfs_exists' is not defined. (Closes pr:10, thanks Michael) + Fix problem when dropping files. (Closes lp:1432399, thanks Thibaut & Rüdiger)
- Update to version 2.1.5: + Don't write xing header if target MP3 is in CBR mode (lp#1399276). + Fix problem when dropping files with special chars. + Updated translations. - Changes from version 1.5.5 to current, please see upstream web. - Update url and source to new home, and update licencetag to new standard. - Stop building as noarch package, it is not anymore.
- upstream update to 1.5.4
- update to 1.5.3
- 1.5.0 alpha1