* Thu Oct 22 2020 Andreas Schneider <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.0.4
* Support USB and BT connected devices that are not in descriptors.py
* Use FRIENDLY NAME for codename if needed and available.
* Extract manufacturer and product ID from Udev HID information.
* Add Bluetooth and USB product IDs to device descriptors records.
* Support Bluetooth-connected devices.
* Add model ID and unit ID to device identification.
* Support changing DPI by pressing DPI Switch button and sliding horizontally
* Add device-specific notification handlers.
* Add MX Vertical USB information.
* Udev rule adds seat permissions for all Logitech devices.
* Support USB-connected devices in GUI.
* Make probe and config work for USB-connected devices.
* Improve strings and display for settings.
* Correctly handle non-unifying connection notifications.
* Update GUI strings for several settings.
* Better support for EX100 and devices that connect to it.
* Partial support for feature GESTURE_2.
* Simplify interface for settings.
* Use DJ connection notifications to set device active status
* Udev rule sets seat write permissions for hidraw nodes for device as well as receivers.
* Handle USB devices that use HID++ protocol in CLI.
* Use device hidraw nodes where possible.
* Handle receivers with serial numbers that don't provide number of pairings.
* Ignore exceptions when setting locale.
* Correctly discover settings that share a name.
* Don't show pop-up notifications at startup.
* Keep battery voltage updated in GUI.
* Add Portugese translation.
* Update several translations.
* Add Lightspeed receivers c545 and c541.
* Reimplement REPROG_CONTROLS data structure.
* Mon Aug 03 2020 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.0.3
* Remove deprecated solaar-cli application.
* Don't install udev or autostart files from python (or pip).
* Solaar needs Python 3.6+ and probably needs kernel 5.2+
* Handle exceptions on dynamic settings when device is not connected.
* Fix inifinite loop on some low-level write errors
* Add support for EX100 keyboard/mouse and receiver (046d:c517)
* Add two settings for THUMB_WHEEL feature - inversion and reporting via HID++
* Update German translation
* Use REPORT RATE feature when available to determine polling rate.
* Improve config command speed when not printing all settings
* Improve config command handling and checking of arguments
* Add setting for CHANGE_HOST feature
* Add argument to settings for values that are not to persist
* Add argument to settings to not wait for reply when writing a value to device
* Add argument to not wait for reply from request to device
* Add settings for MULTIPLATFORM and DUALPLATFORM features
* Remove Logitech documents from documentation directory
* Change config command to not read all settings when only printing or showing one
* Display hosts info in 'solaar show' if device supports it
* Remove non-working smooth-scrool from M510 v1
* Add yapf and flake8 code style checks
* Fix feature k375s Fn inversion
* Update controls (keys and buttons) and tasks (actions)
* Improved way to specify feature settings.
* Don't abort on device notifications with unexpected device numbers, just warn.
* Keep track of non-features so as not to ask device multiple times.
* Implement KEYBOARD DISABLE KEYS feature.
* Don't create notifications for DJ device activity reports.
* Update a few special keys and actions.
* Add keyed choice settings in configuration panel.
* Support remappable keys from reprogrammable keys v4 feature.
* Add setting class for keyed choice.
* Only check for features once per device.
* Use settings interface to show feature values in solaar show if no special code for feature.
* Remove maximum window size.
* Process battery voltage notifications.
* Display battery voltage information in main window if regular battery information not available.
* Show next battery level where available.
* Update list of implemented features and provide information on how to implement features.
* Add c53d as a Lightspeed receiver.
* Sat May 23 2020 Andreas Schneider <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.0.2
- Removed 0001-Fix-reading-and-storing-DPI-in-config-settings.patch
- Removed 0001-data-fix-icon-theme-for-battery-level.patch
- Removed 0005-notifications-fix-battery-status-notification-parsin.patch
* Thu Oct 03 2019 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add missing Requries for python3-gobject-Gdk
* Wed Sep 18 2019 Andreas Schneider <email@example.com>
- Apply udev rules to existing devices
* Tue Sep 17 2019 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix icon theme for battery level
+ Added 0001-data-fix-icon-theme-for-battery-level.patch
- Fix battery status notifaction parsing
+ Added 0005-notifications-fix-battery-status-notification-parsin.patch
* Thu Aug 22 2019 Andreas Schneider <email@example.com>
- Add a conflict with solaar-cli to solar-udev
* Thu Aug 01 2019 Andreas Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix reading and storing DPI settings
+ Added 0001-Fix-reading-and-storing-DPI-in-config-settings.patch
* Sat Jul 27 2019 Andreas Schneider <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.0.1:
* Updated the repo url.
* Fixed typo which was crashing the application.
* Improved the HID write routine which was causing issues on some devices.
* Fix non-unifying receivers in Linux 5.2.
* Add new Lightspeed receiver (used in the G305)
- Updates from version 1.0.0:
* First major release after 6 years
* Support for a lot of new mice and keyboards
* Tue Jun 10 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable autostart options in setup script
* Wed May 07 2014 email@example.com
- Split CLI to separate package
- Add runtime requirements
- Use original udev rules
* Tue Aug 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 0.9.2:
+ Added support for hand detection on the K800.
+ Added support for V550 and V450 Nano.
+ Fixed side-scrolling wit the M705 Marathon.
+ Fixed identification of the T650 Touchpad.
+ Added internationalization support and romanian translation.
+ Polish translation courtesy of Adrian Piotrowicz.
- Updates from version 0.9.1:
+ When devices report a battery alert, only show the alert once.
+ Make sure devices in the window tree are sorted by registration
+ Added an autostart .desktop file.
+ Replaced single-instance code with GtkApplication.
+ Fixed indentification of the M505 mouse.
+ Fixed an occasional windowing layout bug with the C52F Nano
- Updates from version 0.9.0:
+ New single-window UI.
+ Performance MX leds show the current battery charge.
+ Support the VX Nano mouse.
+ Faster and more accurate detection of devices.
+ If upower is accessible through DBus, handle suspend/resume.
+ Replaced Solaar icons with SVGs.
+ Running solaar-cli in parallel with solaar is now less likely
to cause issues.
+ Bugfixes to saving and applying device settings.
+ Properly handle ^C when running in console.
* Thu Jun 27 2013 email@example.com
- Initial build.
- Add 99-logitech-unifying-receiver.rules: openSUSE specific udev
- Add solaar-fix-desktop-categories.patch: Fix desktop categories
as per openSUSE desktop file specification.