* Wed Jun 03 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.12.11+20110422
* In the 1.12.11 release, SOATAG_LOCAL_SDP_STR_REF is broken (but
that is fixed in commmit bcd0f17f). Let's use the same version
debian/ubuntu are using.
- Add patch (various fixes from the debian package):
- Package cleanup
- Remove compat ifdefs for old SLE versions
* Fri Mar 01 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spec-cleanup using format_spec_file service.
* Thu Jul 07 2011 email@example.com
- Stop using source service to download the tarball, as Factory
will move away from this.
* Fri Apr 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.12.11:
+ Application can feed hashed passwords (HA1) instead of plain
text password to the iptsec authentication library.
+ Using NTATAG_EXTRA_100() with server transactions. Applications
can now control whether stack sends extra 100 Trying responses
after N1 timer or retransmissions.
+ nta_leg_tag(leg, NULL) now always returns the tag (old or new).
+ SOA uses addresses present in SDP if they are local.
+ Deferrable timers were added.
+ Timing out forked INVITE client transactions is now done by
+ An INVITE transaction that has been timed out with stack timer
C is now CANCELed automatically. Previously, such INVITE client
transactions were restarted instead of timing out under certain
+ Added s2check library for writing check-based module tests for
+ User Via header with NULL host and port gets filled
- Use source services: download_url, recompress, set_version.
* Sat Jan 17 2009 email@example.com
- remove "la" files
* Wed Dec 24 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.12.10:
+ Numerous bugs has been fixed.
+ Some API additions/changes (API/ABI compatible)
* Thu Jul 31 2008 email@example.com
- Upgrade to 1.12.9
* Better NAT traversal
* Lot of bug fixes
* Lot of small API additions (API/ABI compatible)
* Mon Jun 04 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added ldconfig call for the glib package and postun
- removed ldconfig call for devel package
- disable static libs
- move to the new library packaging policy
- *-utils package is now sofia-sip (provides for the old name is set)
* Sat May 12 2007 email@example.com
- update to version 1.12.6
* Mon Apr 02 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.12.5
* Sat Dec 02 2006 email@example.com
- update to version 1.12.4
- build with -fno-strict-aliasing
- properly put the conditionals for glib2 on sles9
* Tue Oct 03 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.12.3
* Sat Sep 30 2006 email@example.com
- Initial package of version 1.12.2