* Mon Dec 11 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added snipl-sles15-openssl11.patch (bsc#1071405).
snipl fails to compile against openssl 1.1.0
* Thu Sep 21 2017 email@example.com
- Remove deprecated DMSVSMA functionality from snIPL. (Fate#322117)
- Removed the dmsvsma.x file from the build.
- Removed all DMSVSMA references from the spec file.
* Tue Sep 12 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modifed CFLAGS to include "pkg-config --libs libnsl" now that
libnsl.so is not part of glibc, and is in /usr/lib64/nsl/.
- Added a BuildRequires for libsnl-devel.
* Thu Jan 26 2017 email@example.com
- Remove ancient sections and replace old rpm macros
* Wed Jan 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgraded to snipl 0.3.0.0 (Fate#319579)
- Remove default password from snipl
- Enable SNMPv3 encrypted communication with HMC/SE
- Enable OpenSSL encrypted communication with SMAPI servers
- Bug Fixes:
- Improve error and command line parameter handling
- Improve support for the x86_64 platform
- Add support for SCSI IPL with SSID 1, 2, and 3
- Various return-code fixes
- Reworked snipl-0.2.3.3-hwmcaapidir.patch to fit new version
and renamed it to snipl-0.3.0.0-hwmcaapidir.patch.
- Removed the unzip package as a build requirement.
- Updated hwmcaapi.download to match the current text on IBM's
* Tue Apr 12 2016 email@example.com
- Upgraded to snipl 0.2.3.3 (Fate#319578)
- Upgraded the hwmcaapi files to version 2.13.1-27
- Removed hwmcaapi.x86_64.zip in favor of the new version
which is packaged as an RPM.
- Added hwmcaapi files for i686.
- Updated the hwmcaapi.download file to point to the additional
files needed for i686.
- Updated and renamed snipl-0.2.3.1-hwmcaapidir.patch to match
the current version.
- Simplified the spec file by packing all the hwmcaapi RPMs into
a single tarball and then using variables for the architectures
- Removed obsolete snipl-enable-x86_64-arch.patch
* Mon Mar 23 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BuildRequire libnet-devel instead of libnet: the library was
repackaged according the shared library packaging policy.
* Tue Jan 21 2014 email@example.com
- Changed the license information in the spec file to CPL-1.0 and SUSE-NonFree.
* Fri Jan 17 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed spec file to use dos2unix instead of sed, since the OBS
seems to be removing the Control-M from the sed command string.
* Thu Jan 16 2014 email@example.com
- New IBM version of the tarball incorporating Makefile fixes
(bnc#855242 and bnc#856178)
- Reworked snipl-0.2.3.1-hwmcaapidir.patch to match new version.
- Removed snipl-makefile-fixes.patch since it's no longer needed.
* Tue Jan 14 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgraded to snipl 0.2.3.1 (bnc#856178).
- Reworked snipl-0.2.3.0-hwmcaapidir.patch to match new version.
- Renamed snipl-0.2.3.0-hwmcaapidir.patch to snipl-0.2.3.1-hwmcaapidir.patch
- Reworked snipl-makefile-fixes.patch to match new version.
* Sat Nov 30 2013 email@example.com
- Upgraded to snipl 0.2.3.0
- (FATE # 315305: snIPL interface to control dynamic CPU capacity)
- Upgraded hwmcaapi and hwmcaapi-devel to 2.12.0-12.
- Changed the spec file to Buildrequires libglue-devel instead
- Updated the dmsvsma.x to the version from z/VM 5.4.
- Added hwmcaapi.x86_64.zip from IBM.
- Added snipl-enable-x86_64-arch.patch to that it will build on the
x86_64 architecture also.
- Added snipl-makefile-fixes.patch to fix the Makefile so the package
would build with the newer version of gcc and binutils.
- Changed the License in snipl.spec to the new specification of CPL-1.0
* Thu May 14 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added missing license file (bnc#498414)
* Tue Feb 17 2009 email@example.com
- update snipl -> 0.2.1.5, hwmcaapi -> 2.10.1-76 (bnc#467547)
- snipl stonith plugin: ignore some vmsmapi command reply complains - not
returning an error code for them to stonith.
* Mon Dec 08 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed BuildRequires (heartbeat-common-devel -> heartbeat-devel)
* Wed Oct 15 2008 email@example.com
- activate ExclusiveArch
* Wed Sep 10 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update -> 0.2.1.4 (bug #420370)
- correct configuration data handling for LPARs to allow proper password
- correct newline handling when sending operating system commands in LPAR
- enhance fencing availability for stonith HA by allowing different
image-servers for an image in a snipl configuration
* Wed Aug 06 2008 email@example.com
- add exclusivearch to specfile
* Mon Feb 19 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update -> 0.2.1.3-v3 (fixes memleaks)
* Wed Feb 07 2007 email@example.com
- added missing libs (libsniplapi.so, libvmsapi.so)