* Tue Apr 10 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure neutrality of descriptions.
- Replace old $RPM_* shell vars by macros.
- Favor find -exec over xargs.
* Wed Mar 28 2018 email@example.com
- Build only for x86* and ppc* since other archs are not supported
* Mon Feb 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 17.1:
also fix the build on TW (boo#1023723)
- Drop obsoleted patch
- Fix no return value compile warnings:
- Avoid __DATE__ and __TIME__ usages (actually the code works fine
but the BS detects it falsely, so better to drop the line):
* Sat Apr 18 2015 email@example.com
- update to version 15.5:
* repl.scm to replace use of readline in various cases
- add snd-15.5_backport_remove_glprofile.patch:
fix build with gtk 3.16
- drop sndrpmlintrc: hidden file not packaged anymore
* Wed Mar 25 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 15.4
* before-save-as-hook arg order changed, also new-sound, save-region,
* deprecated output-name-hook, info-popup-hook, peak-env-hook, start-hook
* changed s7_new_type_x args
* mus-audio* deprecated
* mus_set_name (and mus-set-name) deprecated
* sbcl support for gnuplot in dlocsig.lisp
- No information available about previous releases
- Replace gtk2-devel with gtk3-devel; build with gtk3 support
- Use download Url as source
- Remove obsolete %clean and AUTHORS section
- Remove some obsolete stuff
- Do not try to build audinfo; dropped by upstream
- tutorial and Snd.ad have been dropped by upstream
* Wed Dec 21 2011 email@example.com
- remove call to suse_update_config (very old work around)
* Wed Aug 31 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build with --no-copy-dt-needed-entries
* Sat Apr 10 2010 email@example.com
- Fixed executable-stack rpmlint error in /usr/bin/snd
* Mon Apr 05 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 11.4. Fix broken Url: link. Binary sndrecord no
longer exists. Added sndrpmlintrc for hidden file in tutorial.
* Mon Jul 27 2009 email@example.com
- updated to version 10.7:
* default audio to ALSA
* Some improvements in generators.scm, dlocsig.scm.
* Mon Apr 27 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 10.5:
* multidimensional and applicable vectors in s7.
* pulseaudio support (not enabled yet)
* moved the papoulis and dpss (slepian) fft-windows from
dsp.scm to clm.c. added sinc-window.
* matlab mat-5 headers (for 1-channel sound data).
* all hash literals using ',' changed to use '=>' in *.rb
(for ruby 1.9.*) but ruby 1.9.n is not usable yet
* With Kjetil's help, s7 is more than twice as fast now in s7test.
* checked: mpfr 2.4.1, gtk 2.15.5|16.0|1, fftw 3.2.1, fth 1.2.3,
* Fri Jan 30 2009 email@example.com
- updated to version 10.3:
* improvements to rt stuff
* multiprecision math support
* sox header support
* deprecated sine-emulation, etc
* Mon Nov 10 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 10.1:
* rhypars.cms addition
* removed reader/writer locks in clm.c
* Wed Oct 01 2008 email@example.com
- updated to version 10.0:
* rt/faust/stalin improvements
* more generators
* S7 support
* others, see NEWS and HISTORY.Snd
- build JACK support only for x86 (for build fixes)
* Thu Apr 17 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 9.8:
* more rt improvements
* clm4 updates
* others, see NEWS
* Fri Jan 11 2008 email@example.com
- updated to version 9.6:
* many Ruby improvements
* fixed a help-system bug
* 5 more generators in generators.scm
* Open recent item in File menu
* Thu Jul 12 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 9.2:
* Forth/Ruby improvements
* RIFF bugfix
* fixes in snddiff.scm and examp.scm, green.scm
* Fri Jun 08 2007 email@example.com
- updated to version 9.1:
* Two new hooks: peak-env-hook, draw-mix-hook
* added mouse position args to mix-drag-hook
* changes in background-gradient, sound-mark-info,
* moved equalize-panes to snd-motif.scm
* Wed May 23 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 9.0:
* removed mix-chans, mix-locked?, mix-inverted?, all track stuff
* moved mix-properties into C.
* added edit-properties, mix-sync.
* spokenword.scm thanks to Ville Koskinen.
* recorder dialog removed.
* Tue Apr 17 2007 email@example.com
- fix buildrequires ladspa -> ladspa-devel