* Tue Oct 17 2017 email@example.com
- Build with OpenSSL (boo#1063780),
* Wed May 03 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove unused files with restrictive licenses - bsc#1036331
* Tue Apr 11 2017 email@example.com
- Ensure neutrality in description.
* Sun Mar 26 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- slrn 1.0.3:
* A quoted-string in the display portion of an address was not
being marked as allowing mime-encoded text.
* After calling iconv to perform a character set conversion on an
article line, call it again with just the newline character.
This resets the state for some conversion types (UTF-7).
* Disable support for SSLv3, which is vulnerable to POODLE
attacks CVE-2014-3566 bsc#1031023
* The reject_long_lines option was not working as documented.
Setting it to 0 had no effect when netiquette_warnings was set
to a non-zero value.
* replace_article_with_mime_obj, also decode
* Add a file from the autoconf archive that detects libraries
needed for socket support. The old method used X_EXTRA_LIBS,
which breaks if X in not installed.
* Added support for large (>2GB) files on 32 bit unix systems.
* Updated Danish translation
* If a mime message has already been base64/QP converted, do not
try to convert it again.
* Do not use SSL_CTX_set_options if gnutls is being used
* Use labs instead of abs for long integer
* Removed compilation date info for a reproducible build
* rfc1522_encode_word: max_nbytes was not being properly limit
* Tue Feb 28 2017 email@example.com
+ slrn-correct-path-to-sendmail.patch: The ed stanza in %setup
is causing a buildfailure in openSUSE:Factory, and I don't
understand ed/regexp well enough to fix it that way. Patching the
file directly seems to work fine.
* Fri Jan 23 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0.2
+ src/misc.c: slrn_verror needed va_copy when writing to the log
+ src/post.c: Move the cursor to the end of the line when
querying for a postpone filename.
+ Added support for building slrnpull on win32.
+ Made a note in the install files that slang+modules+slsh need
to be installed.
+ macros/mime.sl: mime_process_multipart added to the
+ Updated the FSF address
+ src/interp.c: The MAKE_INTRINSIC specification for the
get_charset intrinsic wrapper function was incorrect leading
to a SegV.
+ src/interp.c: Fixed a memory leak in the article_as_string
+ configure: Parse /etc/ld.so.conf to look for additional lib
+ contrib/cleanscore: Fix perl prototypes
+ macros/multipart.sl: Fixed usage of the string_match return value.
+ src/mime.c: Do not mime-encode the In-Reply-To header.
+ src/sltcp.c: Set the gnutls global log level to 0 as a
work-around for a connection issue when a higher value
is used. (deb#728189>
+ src/interp.c: If get_header_flags is called with an optional
non-zero integer argument, then it will return the full set of
header flags associated with the current header. Symbolic
constants that correspond to these flags were also added to the
+ po/Makefile.in.in, src/Makefile.in: Ignore install error when GNU
msgfmt is not installed.
+ src/Makefile.in: Add support for CPPFLAGS
+ autoconf/configure.ac: Updated libs for current gnutls
+ src/group.c: Updated default value of query_read_group_cutoff to
1000 to reflect faster networks.
+ doc/score.txt: Added a note about where to find the documentation
for the slang regular expressions
+ src/slrn.c: Added support for SIGQUIT (deb#673529)
+ src/ttymsg.c: Strip \001 highlight characters from messages
written to the terminal when not in fullscreen mode (deb#631021).
+ src/*.c,*.h: Updated copyright year for upcoming release.
+ NEWS file added with release notes.
+ autoconf/: updated configure scripts
+ src/Makefile.in: slang 2.2.3 or greater now required.
+ po/Makefile.in.in: Do not remove .gmo files if msgmerge is not
* Sat Dec 22 2012 email@example.com
- update to version 1.0.1
- macros/mime.sl: Add an option to view all parts of a mime
- src/art_misc.c: New config variable: "wrap_width", which sets the
width that will trigger wrapping
- doc/: Updated txt docs from slrn doc project's svn repos
- An issue with the wrap_width variable was fixed
* Fri May 25 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- recommend slang-slsh since some slrn macros depend on certain
* Mon May 21 2012 email@example.com
- fixed dependency on libgnutls
- added slrn-fix-libgnutls-extra-dependency.patch which prevents
unnecessary linking against libgnutls-extra and fixes the build
* Sun May 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version pre1.0.0-40
* Parse mime sub-keywords without regard to case
* Mon Apr 09 2012 email@example.com
- update to version pre1.0.0~39
- support for multipart mime messages
- compile without -fno-strict-aliasing
- enable SSL support via GnuTLS which seems to work on
openSUSE > 12.1
- drop superfluous patch slrn-0.9.9p1.diff
- drop slrn-0.9.9p1-hardcode-inews-path.diff and add a build
dependency on mininews instead, this also makes
- rebased slrn-0.9.9p1-do-not-strip-binaries.diff and renamed to
- removed slrn.run, there is no SUSE menu any more
- removed obsolete slrn.rc migration pre-script
- replace __DATE__ and __TIME__ with date/time of latest changelog
- do not replace slrn.rc
* Wed Dec 21 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add autoconf as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun Aug 22 2010 email@example.com
- update to version pre1.0.0~18
* bugfixes mainly regarding MIME and charset handling
* impoved output for --debug
- dropped obsolete slrn-0.9.9p1-fix-bufferoverflow.diff patch
- disabled SSL support by default until upstream gets around to
making it work reliably
* Wed Apr 21 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- do not strip binaries
- fix rpmlint warnings
* split off -lang subpackage
* recompress source
- further cleanup
* Sun Dec 27 2009 email@example.com
- corrected licence information
* Sat Dec 26 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable SSL support
- drop unnecessary build dependencies
* Sat Dec 26 2009 email@example.com
- updated to 0.9.9p1:
* many bugfixes
- dropped fromsearch patch which has been integrated upstream
- rebased other patches
- added fix for buffer overflow in src/art.c
* Mon Jun 30 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work around autoconf limitation.
* Mon Feb 25 2008 email@example.com
- fix file-not-in-lang errors
* Tue Nov 14 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed author search (fromsearch.diff) [#202560]