* Thu Jul 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reduce bit a guile code for older distros, we have 1.8.5 on
* Wed Mar 25 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 3b5
* rmdsff.scm (make-cell, integer->coordinates)
(coordinates->integer): Don't depend on LETREC* behavior.
* Makefile, mklibcat.scm, rmdsff.scm, slib.texi (space-filling):
Added "rmdsff.scm" and documentation.
* phil-spc.scm, schmooz.scm, slib.texi: Because TeXinfo-5 changed
the rules, don't allow text between @defun and @defunx.
* usercat: Use local copy of "schmooz.scm".
- Remove unzip build require; now use a regular tar.gz tarball
- Remove obsolete AUTHORS and %clean section
* Mon Sep 09 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3b4:
* wttree.scm: Fixed bug where tree balance was lost by deletions
* slib.sh, gosh.init: Added support for (gosh) Gauche-0.9.
* mitscheme.init: Removed support for defmacro when
(mit-scheme-release >= 9 0).
* trsrch.scm (substring?, substring-ci?): Replaced the skip-vector
with an alist (to work with wide characters).
* etc. see http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/SLIB.html
* Wed Sep 26 2012 email@example.com
- Fix %triggerpostun -- guile1 - scriptlet: the binary to check
for is called guile1, and not anymore guile (due to parallel
installation needs of guile1 and guile2) Fixes bnc#780827.
- Extend post-install script to always trigger when guile is
already installed. This special casing with too old guile1
should never affect us anymore. Only minimal changes to the
scripts done, in order to have small change for a maintenance
* Wed May 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove Resene color names due license doubt [bnc#754532]
* Wed May 16 2012 email@example.com
- license update: SUSE-SLIB
This license was added to the spreadsheet linked from
license.opensuse.org specifically to handle the non standard SLIB
* Tue Jan 10 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- using guile1 [bnc#724917]
* Mon Aug 30 2010 email@example.com
- updated to version 3b3:
* Supports GNU configure.
* Makefile: Reorganized per <http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/>.
* (Guile 1.8.6, 1.8.7, 1.9.7, and 2?): Supported.
* s7.init: Added init file for S7, part of the Snd sound-editor.
* Makefile (allfiles): Added "version.txi".
* Corrected several color problems.
* qp.scm (qp): Don't truncate symbols when printing.
* transact.scm (word:lock!): Truncate email components so MS-Word
style ~$ckfile fits in 162.B.
* dirs.scm (directory*-for-each): Added.
* srfi-39.scm (make-parameter, parameterize): Added.
* grapheps.ps (bargraph, impulse): Fixed for ranges not containing 0.
* Thu Jan 28 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- better guile version checking
* Tue Nov 24 2009 email@example.com
- updated to 3b2 (see ANNOUNCE)
* Thu Nov 13 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- make sure trigger scripts do not fail
* Tue Nov 04 2008 email@example.com
- added coreutils and guile to PreReq [bnc#440993]
* Thu Jul 31 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3b1:
o Larceny (Scheme) is supported.
o scheme48.init (slib:os-strings): Fixed init for 1.7 (and 1.3).
(defmacro:eval, defmacro:load): Fixed.
o guile.init (implementation-vicinity): Just (%site-dir).
(file-position, gentemp): module-replace!
(library-vicinity): Try (%search-load-path "slib/guile.init").
* Mon Feb 04 2008 email@example.com
- added test for version of guile to the %post and %triggerin
(guile >= 1.8.2 is needed for slib registration)
* Wed Dec 19 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3a5:
* Draft SRFI-96 "SRFI Prerequisites" specifies the interface
between implementations and the SLIB library system.
* Added support for Kawa and SISC.
* SSAX (xml-parse) module ported from SSAX 5.1.
* Sort package compatibly upgraded to SRFI-95.
* Added features SRFI-11 (let-values) and SRFI-28 (format).
* Updated "guile.init" for Guile 1.8.
* Updated "mitscheme.init" for versions after 7.7.1.
* Rewrote scheme48(.init) delete-file using Posix unlink.
* Fixed problem with macros-that-work.
* Mon Apr 02 2007 email@example.com
- Fixed %triggerin symlink target (#258261).
* Fri Mar 09 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed scriptlet symlink target.
* Mon Mar 05 2007 email@example.com
- Slib guile library installation moved from guile to slib.
* Fri Sep 08 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove manually generated slibcat, fixed in guile
* Thu May 04 2006 email@example.com
- Build as noarch.