- Update to version 0.1.6, upstream changes: * Fix an issue with FX2 based logic analyzers that could cause non-working and/or prematurely aborted acquisitions (bug #655). * FX2 based logic analyzers will now toggle pin PA1 during acquisition, and keep it high while idle. On fx2grok-tiny and fx2grok-flat devices there's a LED connected to PA1. Thus, those devices will visually indicate whether a firmware has been uploaded (LED will light up and stay like that while the device is idle). During any acquisition the LED will blink. * Refactor the oscilloscope code to avoid duplication (bug #984). * Fix a 'make distclean' error. * Fix a compiler warning with recent sdcc versions (e.g. v3.6.9).
- Update to version 0.1.5 - Upstream changes since 0.1.2: * Add FX2 firmware for the Hantek 6022BL USB scope/LA. * HACKING: Update URL to Linux kernel coding style. * Remove FSF postal address from boiler plate license text. * Add FX2 firmware for the Hantek 6022BE and SainSmart DDS120 USB scopes. These firmware files use the official sigrok USB VID/PID of 1D50:608E. The USB VID/PID pairs are allocated for fx2lafw via the OpenMoko project: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Product_IDs * Add analog channel support for the USBee AX (and potentially other devices). Only one analog channel is supported. Switching channels (in case there are multiple analog channels) is not yet implemented. * Add support for the USBee ZX (bug #764). * Use per-device USB product string descriptors. * Bump the firmware version (major.minor) to 1.2. This version is backwards-compatible and doesn't require host-side (libsigrok) changes. * README: Update prebuilt firmware download location, other cleanups. * HACKING: Prefer git pull requests over mailing list patches. * README: Drop references to obsolete sigrok-commits mailing list. * Build system: Use non-recursive Make setup. Simplify and/or improve various parts of the build system. configure: Check the sdcc version (bug #696). * Add firmware files for FX2 devices with official sigrok VID/PID: 1D50:608C: fx2lafw-sigrok-fx2-8ch.fw 1D50:608D: fx2lafw-sigrok-fx2-16ch.fw The USB VID/PID pairs are allocated for fx2lafw via the OpenMoko project: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Product_IDs
- sync .spec with the one from rmax
- Update to version 0.1.2 * Fix an issue which lead to the data pins not being tri-stated after an aquisition (when the GPIF is idle) but rather being driven. * Bump the firmware version (major.minor) to 1.1. This version is backwards-compatible and doesn't require host-side (libsigrok) changes.
- Package now requires autotools.
- Initial packaging from git snapshot.