- Update to version 0.7.5 * Can now uncomment configuration options with the -u flag. * Uncommenting and setting values also works on Linux kernel configuration (#CONFIG_KERNEL_XY is not set to CONFIG_KERNEL_XY=y). - Mark python dependency - Lint spec file - Add copying-fsf.patch to fix warning about incorrect mailing address for the FSF.
- Update to version 0.7.4 (changes since 0.7.2): * Add Python 3.5 when testing. * Can change single-line #define values by using the -d flag. * Correctly formatted help text.
- Update to version 0.7.2 (changes since 0.6.7): * Deal mainly with bytes instead of strings. * Handle ISO-8859-1 (Latin1) better, for Python 3. * Fix a failing testcase for +=. * Fix an issue that only happened on Python 3.2. * Remove a dependency on chardet. * Several minor changes.
- Update to 0.6.7: * Can use floating point numbers together with += and -=.
- Update to 0.6.6 (changes since 0.6.4): * Can now use += or -= for increasing or decreasing integer values. * Fix a problem with files without newline endings.
- Update to 0.6.4: * Better error messages when write permissions are denied.
- Update to 0.6.3: * Fixed a problem with -a that occurred when a key existed but was commented out * Added regression test
- Initial build.