SDL-Ball is a Free/OpenSource brick-breaking game with pretty graphics.
It is written in C++ using SDL and OpenGL.
Your mission: To smash your way through a series of progressively harder
and more tricky levels. Your tools: Ultrakinetic titanium balls and your
trusty Gruntmazter-3000-Paddle edition.
- 50 levels.
- OpenGL eye candy. (Nice graphics, really)
- Lots of powerups and powerdowns.
- Powerup Shop - You get special coins for collecting powerups,
you can spend them on more powerups.
- Easy to use level editor.
- Themes - Selectable from options menu.
Themes support loading new gfx,snd and levels.
A theme can be partial, if a file is missing,
it will be loaded from the default theme.
You can even mix between gfx,snd and level themes!
- Controllable with Mouse/Keyboard/Joystick and WiiMote.
- Save and Load games
- Cool Introscreen
- Screenshot function