* Mon Dec 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added scummvm-fix_CVE-2017-17528.patch to address (boo#1073248)
* Sun Dec 17 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.0.0
* Added support for Full Pipe.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #3: Cranston Manor.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #4: Ulysses and the Golden Fleece.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #5: Time Zone.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #6: The Dark Crystal.
* Added support for Riven.
* Added support for Starship Titanic English & German.
New Games (Sierra SCI2 - SCI3):
* Added support for Gabriel Knight.
* Added support for Gabriel Knight 2.
* Added support for King's Quest VII.
* Added support for King's Questions.
* Added support for Leisure Suit Larry 6 (hires).
* Added support for Leisure Suit Larry 7.
* Added support for Lighthouse.
* Added support for Mixed-Up Mother Goose Deluxe.
* Added support for Phantasmagoria.
* Added support for Phantasmagoria 2.
* Added support for Police Quest 4.
* Added support for RAMA.
* Added support for Shivers.
* Added support for Space Quest 6.
* Added support for Torin's Passage.
* Added bilinear filtering option for SDL2 fullscreen mode.
* Fixed a bug that caused a crash in the options dialog of the GUI.
* Added a command-line option to automatically scan for supported games in
the current or a specified directory.
* Added possibility to apply changes in the options dialog without closing
* Added support for on-the-fly GUI language switching.
* Updated Munt MT-32 emulation code to version 2.0.3.
* Improved handling of joysticks.
* Improved audio latency.
* Improved management of the ScummVM window in games that switch display
* Fixed list view drawing over text above it (for example in the save dialog).
* Changed location where screenshot are saved. This fixes issues when scummvm
is installed in a read*only directory. Also added setting to allow changing
* Changed screenshot format to png.
* Fixed multithreading issue that could cause a crash in games using MP3 audio.
* Fixed application freeze when reading sign in rocket in Mission Asteroid.
* Fixed game script blocking forever after loading a savegame that was saved
while music was playing (this could happen for example in Police Quest 1
poker back room.
* Fixed cursor behaviour in Manhunter.
* Fixed nightclub arcade sequence speed for Manhunter Apple IIgs version.
* Reduced fastest game speed to a maximum of 40 FPS to ensure the games do
not run too fast.
* Fixed subtitle speed setting in the Hebrew version of Simon the Sorcerer 1.
* Added save/load from General Main Menu.
* Fixed the detection for the French Gregory.
* Added detection for German Baba Yaga.
* Fixed font rendering.
* Fixed bug that made it impossible to talk to the drunkard more than once in the inn.
* Added handling of the master volume and fix volume synchronization between
the game and ScummVM options.
* Added possibility to load and save games using GMM.
* Fixed crash when collecting last stones under church.
* Fixed detection of Italian CD release.
* Fixed a buffer overflow in Lands of Lore.
* Fixed crash due to missing palette data for Legend of Kyrandia floppy version.
* Fixed badly distorted sound (bug #9753).
* Fixed a bug that caused a crash after starting Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender.
* Fix rare crash that can happen when Rex is first locked up
* Added patch to the original data files to correct the vault access
instructions in Myst ME.
* Fixed situations where Myst could appear to be unresponsive.
* Reworked sound handling in Myst to be more accurate.
* Fixed crash in Myst piano puzzle.
* Fixed crash in musical hut in Russian DR version.
* Fixed late game notes crash in Russian DR version.
* Fixed loading a game from the launcher after returning to the launcher.
* Ignored events occuring while the GUI is visible. This for example fixed an
issue where closing the GMM using Escape would also opens the game's own
* Fixed several crashes when toggling the shared screen space.
* Improved performances when fading screen.
* Fixed crash when using the give verb on an actor in IHNM.
* Fixed Gorrister invisible and stuck when reloading at mooring ring in IHNM.
* Fixed the conversation panel background color in IHNM.
* Added support French Fan Translation of Inherit the Earth.
* Fixed a script bug in Laura Bow 2: Dagger of Amon Ra that made it impossible
to exit the party room with the large golden head inside the museum (room 350).
This bug is also present, when using the original interpreter.
* Improved startup speed when using the MT-32 emulator.
* Improved handling of MT-32 reverb in SCI0 games.
* Improved selection of synthesized sound effects in SCI0 games.
* Improved selection of digital audio in SQ4.
* Improved resource bounds checking.
* Improved error handling of corrupt MIDI data.
* Fixed slow leak of small amounts of data into save games over time.
* Fixed broken day/night cycle in QFG3.
* Fixed a script bug in Police Quest 3 to now grant 10 points when giving the
locket to Marie. Now it's possible to beat the game with a perfect score.
This bug is also present when using the original interpreter.
* Fixed various other script bugs.
* Improved audio volume and settings synchronization.
* Fixed crash in amiga games.
* Fixed two soundtracks playing at once in Monkey Island 2.
* Fixed Caponians dont disguise after using blue crystal in Zak McKracken.
* Fixed Dr. Fred facing wrong way in lab cutscene in Maniac Mansion.
* Fixed actors being drawn one line too high in V0 and V1 games.
* Fixed Purple Tentacle appears in Lab Entry after being chased out in maniac Mansion.
* Fixed power not turning back on in Maniac Mansion when entering the lab
while Dr. Fred has the power off.
* Fixed actors skipping between certain walk-boxes in Maniac Mansion.
* Fixed detection for Italian fan translation of Serrated Scalpel.
* Fixed collision detection.
* Added thumbnail when saving from in-game dialog.
* Fixed audio and subtitles settings being changed when open the load/save
* Fixed some Discworld 2 text/voice not displaying & playing all the way through
* Fix crash in in-game save menu when all slots are used with long names
* Fixed regression preventing animations in Return to Ringworld from playing.
* Fixed display issues in Return to Ringworld Demo.
* Fixed loading Return to Ringworld savegames with unreferenced dynamic objects.
* Fixed deadlock in audio code.
* Fixed crash on Return to Launcher.
* Fixed backgrounds not showing for static rooms.
* Fixed playback of audio events on VCR.
* Fixed exiting game from the VCR screen.
* Added workaround for original game bug using invalid hotspot Ids
- Drop use-getaddrinfo.patch which is already included upstream
- Use libmad to build scummvm by default
* Wed Feb 01 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.9.0
* Added support for Myst.
* Added support for Myst: Masterpiece Edition.
* Added support for U.F.O.s.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #0: Mission Asteroid.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #1: Mystery House.
* Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #2: The Wizard and the
* Fixed audio corruption in the MS ADPCM decoder.
* Fixed audio pitch in the CMS/GameBlaster emulation.
* Switched SDL backend to SDL2 by default. SDL1 is still a
* Added support for Hercules rendering. Both green and amber
modes are supported.
* Added support for the Hercules high resolution font.
The font is also usable outside of Hercules rendering.
* Added optional "pause, when entering commands" feature,
that was only available in the original interpreter for
Beneath a Steel Sky:
* Fixed a bug that could possibly make the game unfinishable
due to a wrong animation for Officer Blunt that makes
further interaction with this character impossible.
* Fixed graphical issues in Gobliiins (EGA version).
* Updated Italian EOB1 translation.
* Fixed a bug that caused a crash in Lands of Lore.
* Fixed a missing dialog line in QfG3 which awards the player
with 3 additional points. This is a bug in the original game
interpreter. Due to this bug, it was not possible to get all
points in the original game.
* Fixed a bug in Space Quest 1 that caused issues with the
* Fixed a bug in Laura Bow: The Colonel's Bequest that could
cause a lock-up when interacting with the armor in room 37
(main house, downstairs). This bug is also present in the
* Fixed auto-saving in the fan-made Cascade Quest.
* Fixed a game bug in the Conquests of Longbow scripts that
could cause crashes in Sherwood Forest.
* Added support for the ImagiNation Network (INN) demo.
* Fixed missing translations in the in-game quit and restart
dialogs in Pajama Sam 1.
* Fixed visual glitches in DOTT that occured after loading a
savegame with the stereo in Green Tentacle's room turned on.
* Improved timing and pathfinding in Maniac Mansion (C64 and
Apple II versions)
* Added support for the Dutch demo of Let's Explore the
Airport with Buzzy.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash in The Case of the
* Fixed an issue with item hotspots in The Case of the
* Fixed a bug that caused game lockups in the inventory of
The Case of the Rose Tattoo.
- Dropped appdata.xml.patch (merged upstream)
- Added optional mpeg2 support
* Sun Aug 21 2016 email@example.com
- Using changes as source file for fixing the date-and-time issue,
so also list it as a source file.
- Added use-getaddrinfo.patch to get rid of gethostbyname,
this will bring full IPv6 support.
* Wed Aug 03 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correct buildconditionals: aac -> faad, mp3 -> mad
* Fri Jul 29 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 1.8.1 (maintenance release)
- Removed TESTING flag from several supported games.
- Added Chinese Pinyin translation.
- Fixed cursor stuttering in the launcher that occured on some systems.
- Fixed game restart.
- Fixed sound effect loading.
- Fixed text alignment to be faithful to the original.
- Fixed character walking off screen.
- Fixed loading savegames in the Pendulum scene.
- Fixed wrong background for inventory items during chapter 6 in the
- Fixed animations speed (they were running two times slower than in the
- Fixed noise at start and/or end of speech. This was most noticeable
with the Spanish speech.
- Fixed delay when interacting with the verb menu and the inventory.
- Fixed possibility to pick up the axe in the castle multiple times.
- Fixed lock up for some games during sound initialization.
- Fixed potential crash when using swamp snake potion on the rat in Hand
of Fate. (NOTE: This fix was included in version 1.8.0, but it was not
added to the NEWS file).
- Fixed missing voice reactions when hitting enemies in CD version of
Lands of Lore.
- Fixed lock-up during ending sequence.
- Improved internal game controls.
- Fixed lock-up during some in-game animations.
- Fixed user interface colors in the French and German versions of I Have No
Mouth and I Must Scream.
- Make cursor workarounds work properly on OpenPandora (and other devices, that
support touch screen and analog sticks/mouse at the same time)
- Script patch to fix broken ending battle in multilingual King's Quest 5
(French, German + Spanish versions are all broken)
- Fixed invalid memory access, when loading broken King's Quest 5 credit music track
- Fixed lowres/hires issues in King's Quest 6 when saving, changing the lowres/hires
setting and restoring the saved game afterwards.
- Fixed detection of Maniac Mansion from Day of the Tentacle in the Windows
version of ScummVM.
- Fixed a sound effect not stopping in Loom EGA with AdLib.
* Broken Sword 2.5:
- Added option to use English speech instead of German one when no speech is
available for the selected language.
- Fixed resource releasing on game exit.
- Fixed game restart after language change in-game.
- Fixed flickering in main Menu.
- Fixed long save time on Windows.
- Add appdata.xml.patch
* Sun Mar 06 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.8.0
* New Games:
- Amazon: Guardians of Eden
- Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity
- Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templars
- Labyrinth of Time
- Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands
* Updated the MT-32 (Miles Audio) emulator
* Overhauled the graphics subsystem in AGI
- Remove scummvm-underlinking.patch
- Remove scummvm-themed_icons.patch
* Sat Sep 13 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 1.7.0
* New Games:
- Added support for Chivalry is Not Dead.
- Added support for Return to Ringworld.
- Added support for The Neverhood.
- Added support for Mortville Manor.
- Added support for Voyeur.
- Updated Munt MT-32 emulation code to version 1.3.0.
- Switched from our custom JPEG and PNG decoders to libjpeg(-turbo) and
libpng, which are faster and can handle more images.
- Added generic OpenGL (ES) output (based on GSoC Task).
- The GUI can now be rendered in 32-bits.
- The build system has been changed to be more modular and easier to add new
- Added OpenGL graphics mode based on our generic OpenGL output. This
allows for arbitrary output sizes. However, it does not support special
filters like AdvMAME, HQ, etc.
- Added mouse wheel support for inventory and save game lists.
- Enabled verb name display in Simon the Sorcerer 2.
- Fixed the Feeble Files loyalty rating in the English 4CD version. (This
was apparently a bug in the original game. It is currently unknown if
other versions still have the same problem.)
* Broken Sword 1:
- Added back support for MPEG-2 videos.
* Broken Sword 2:
- Added back support for MPEG-2 videos.
- Added an option to enable "Color Blind Mode" to the ScummVM GUI.
- Improved video quality in Urban Runner.
- Added an option to toggle "Gore Mode" from the ScummVM GUI.
- Fixed bug that could cause the music to stop prematurely.
- Fixed several rare crashes and glitches.
- Fixed multiple bugs carried over from the original binary.
- Added support for the more detailed RAVE lip syncing data in the Windows
version of King's Quest 6. Portraits should now be much more expressive
- Added support for simultaneous speech and subtitles in the CD versions
of Laura Bow 2 and King's Quest 6 (toggled either in-game with the new
"Dual" audio state, or via the ScummVM audio options).
- Fixed music fading.
- Fixed several script bugs in Camelot, Crazy Nick's, Hoyle 3, QFG1VGA, KQ5,
KQ6, LB2, LSL2, LSL5, Pharkas, PQ1VGA, SQ4, SQ5.
- Improved the MIDI parser so that music event processing is done more
- Changed the saved game naming scheme of HE games to always contain
the target name.
- Fixed having multiple coaches in Backyard Football.
- Improved AdLib support for Loom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
This makes sound effects like, for example, the typewriter and waterfall
in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade sound like in the original.
- Added support for the Steam versions of Indiana Jones and the Last
Crusade, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Loom and The Dig. Both
the Windows and the Macintosh versions are supported.
- Savegames in Tony Tough now work on big-endian systems.
- Discworld 1 and 2 no longer crash on big-endian systems.
* Thu Jun 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.0
* New Games:
- Added support for 3 Skulls of the Toltecs.
- Added support for Eye of the Beholder.
- Added support for Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon.
- Added support for Hopkins FBI.
- Added support for Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths.
- Added support for The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime.
- Added support for the Macintosh version of Discworld 1.
- Added a new save/load chooser based on a grid of thumbnails. This is only
supported for resolutions bigger than 640x400. The old chooser is still
available and used for games without thumbnail support. It is possible to
select the old one as default too.
- Rewrote VideoDecoder subsystem.
- Added Galician translation.
- Added Finnish translation.
- Added Belarusian translation.
- Using the mouse wheel on a slider widget now changes the value by the
smallest possible amount. This is more predictable than the old behaviour,
which was to change the value by "one pixel" which would sometimes not
change it at all.
- Updated MT-32 emulation code to latest munt project snapshot.
- Added FluidSynth settings dialog, mainly for reverb and chorus settings.
- Fixed crash on certain Smacker movies.
- Improved audio support for Amiga and AtariST versions of Future Wars.
Now music fades out slowly instead of stopping immediately. Sound
effects are now properly panned, when requested by the game.
- Soltys contains a puzzle requiring the ALT key to be pressed while clicking
on an object. This puzzle has been disabled on devices not using this key.
- Resolved multiple UI issues with the original save/load screen.
- Added advanced savegame functionality, including savegame timestamps and
thumbnails and the ability to load and delete savegames from the launcher.
It's now possible to use the ScummvM save/load dialogs.
- The F7 key (previously unmapped) now always shows the ScummVM load screen.
The F10 key displays either the original save/load screen, or the ScummVM
save screen, if the user has selected to use the ScummVM save/load
- Now that the game is freeware, there is a small extra help text showing
the available commands in the in-game terminals when the player uses the
'help' command. Previously, players needed to consult the manual for the
available commands. Since this reference to the manual is a form of copy
protection, this extra line can be toggled by the ScummVM copy protection
command line option.
- Simplified the movie speed options, and added a custom option for The 7th
Guest. Movie options are now "normal" and "fast", with the latter changing
the movie speed in T7G to match the faster movie speed of the iOS version.
The game entry might need to be readded in the launcher for the new setting
- Added music support for the Macintosh version of I Have No Mouth and, I
- Implemented Monkey Island 2 Macintosh's audio driver. Now we properly
support its sample based audio output. The same output is also used for
the m68k Macintosh version of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.
- Improved music support for the Macintosh version of Monkey Island 1. It
now uses the original instruments, rather than approximating them with
General MIDI instruments, and should sound a lot closer to the original.
- Added sound and music support for the Macintosh version of Loom.
- Handle double-clicking in the Macintosh version of Loom.
- Major bugfixes in INSANE (the Full Throttle bike fights).
- Added support for Enhanced Music by James Woodcock
- Remove scummvm-nostrip.patch
- Add scummvm-themed_icons.patch
* Tue Oct 23 2012 email@example.com
- license update: GPL-2.0+
SPDX format - plus it appears as though only one license relevant binary
is created (2 if you count the extra package) - meaning that the binary
is almost GPL licensed (i.e. there does not appear to be a library which
could be LGPL licensed)
* Sat Jul 21 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.5.0
* New Games:
- Added support for Backyard Baseball 2003.
- Added support for Blue Force.
- Added support for Darby the Dragon.
- Added support for Dreamweb.
- Added support for Geisha.
- Added support for Gregory and the Hot Air Balloon.
- Added support for Magic Tales: Liam Finds a Story.
- Added support for Once Upon A Time: Little Red Riding Hood
- Added support for Sleeping Cub's Test of Courage.
- Added support for Soltys.
- Added support for The Princess and the Crab.
- Updated MT-32 emulation code to latest munt project snapshot.
The emulation improved dramatically.
- Implemented support for TrueType fonts via FreeType2 in our
GUI. Along with it GNU FreeFont was also added to our modern
theme. Note that not all ports take advantage of this.
- Added Basque translation.
- Added custom game and engine options in the AGI, DREAMWEB,
KYRA, QUEEN, SKY and SCI engines. It is now possible to
toggle these options via the Engine tab when adding or
editing a configuration for a game. In most cases, you will
have to run each game once or readd them all in ScummVM's
launcher in order to get the custom options tab.
- Improved predictive dialog look.
- Various GUI improvements.
* Broken Sword 1:
- Fixed incorrect sound effects in the DOS/Windows demo.
- Added support for PlayStation videos.
- Fixed missing subtitles in the demo.
* Broken Sword 2:
- Added support for PlayStation videos.
- Implemented Roland MT-32 output driver.
- Added Spanish subtitles in the Von Braun cutscene (#3069981:
no subtitles in scene with "von Braun").
- Fixed a crash in Lost in Time
- Rewrote the AdLib player. Enabled the now working MDY player
in Fascination and Geisha.
- Added support for the Macintosh version of SPY Fox in Hold
- Added a difficulty selection dialog for Loom FM-TOWNS.
- Fixed graphical glitches in HE98 version of Pajama Sam's Lost
* Wed May 16 2012 email@example.com
- fix license issues (bnc#761623)
* Fri Mar 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.4.1
* Thu Sep 01 2011 email@example.com
- update to new 1.3.1 release
- Improved audio device detection and fallback.
There should be no more silent errors due to invalid audio devices.
Instead ScummVM should pick up a suitable alternative device.
- Added detection entries for more variants of some Living Books
- Fixed a regression that made Discworld uncompletable.
- Fixed a regression in Inherit the Earth's dragon walk code which
was causing crashes there.
- Fixed a regression causing various crashes in I Have No Mouth and
I Must Scream.
- Added detection entries for some Macintosh game versions.
- Audio settings are now stored correctly for the CD version of EcoQuest 1.
- Fixed graphics bug in FM-TOWNS versions of games on ARM devices
(Android, iPhone, etc.).
* Thu Jun 02 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to new 1.3.0 release
* New Games:
- Added support for Backyard Baseball.
- Added support for Backyard Baseball 2001.
- Added support for Urban Runner.
- Added support for Playtoons: Bambou le Sauveur de la Jungle.
- Added support for Toonstruck.
- Added support for Living Books v1 and v2 games.
- Added support for Hugo's House of Horrors, Hugo 2: Whodunit?
and Hugo 3: Jungle of Doom.
- Added support for Amiga SCI games (except Conquests of the
- Added support for Macintosh SCI1 games.
- Added Danish translation.
- Added Norwegian Bokmaal translation.
- Added Norwegian Nynorsk translation.
- Added Swedish translation.
- Added Debug Console to Cine, Draci, Gob, MADE, Sword1, Touche
and Tucker Engines.
- Closed significant memory leaks. RTL should now be more
- Closed memory leaks in Simon 2 and Feeble Files.
- Corrected memory leaks and invalid memory accesses.
Future Wars should be more stable.
- Made Operation Stealth completable, though significant
graphical glitches remain so not official supported.
- Added German and French subtitles in the Von Braun cutscene
(#3069981: no subtitles in scene with "von Braun").
- Improved French translation of the game.
- Added support for "Return To Launcher".
- Fixed "Goblin Stuck On Reload" bugs affecting Gobliiins.
- Closed memory leaks.
- Corrected issue which could cause crash at engine exit.
- Closed memory leaks in Nippon Safes Amiga.
- Added a CMS music driver for SCI1 - SCI1.1 games.
- Added an option to toggle undithering from the ScummVM GUI.
- Added several previously missing parts of the game state in
saved games, such as game played time, script created
windows, the script string heap and information related to
the text parser in old EGA games.
- Added support for SCI1.1 magnifier cursors.
- Added support for the keypad +/- keys.
- Added support for the alternative General MIDI tracks in the
Windows CD versions of Eco Quest, Jones in the Fast Lane,
King's Quest 5 and Space Quest 4.
- Added support for the alternative Windows cursors in the
Windows versio of King's Quest 6.
- Added support for simultaneous speech and subtitles in the CD
versions of Space Quest 4 and Freddy Pharkas.
- Corrected resource loading leaks.
- Corrected several problems and issues in the Skate-O-Rama
rooms in Space Quest 4.
- Corrected several issues in Hoyle Classic Card Games.
- Fixed several graphical glitches (like, for example, parts of
the screen that weren't erased correctly under some rare
- Fixed several script bugs.
- Fixed several pathfinding related issues and lockups (like,
for example, a lockup in the shower scene of Laura bow 1 and
pathfinding in some screens during the chase sequence in
Laura Bow 2).
- Fixed several music related glitches and possible lockups
(like, for example, a rare music lockup that occurred when
loading a saved game outside the palace in Quest for Glory 3).
- Fixed possible problems and lockups in the character import
screens of Quest for Glory 2 and 3.
- Fixed a bug that caused a lockup in the SCI1 CD version of
Mixed Up Mother Goose, after Tommy Tucker's song.
- Fixed a script bug in the CD version of King's Quest 5, which
caused a lockup under certain circumstances when going
outside the witch's house in the dark forest.
- Function keys now work correctly when the num lock key is on.
- Improved support for fanmade game scripts.
- Improved support for non-English versions of games.
- Made several enhancements and fixes related to MT-32 music
- Music is no longer out of tune when loading saved games.
- Improved support for FM-TOWNS versions of games.
- Closed memory leaks.
- Closed memory leaks in Coroutines.
- Added enhanced music support for the German CD
"Neon Edition" re-release of Discworld 1.
- Corrected memory leaks and minor issues.
- Added workarounds for several issues present in the original game.
* SDL ports:
- Closed memory leaks in Mouse Surfaces.
* Sun Dec 12 2010 email@example.com
- update to new 1.2.1 release
- Add Hungarian translation.
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Fixed a problem with Raoul appearing when examining the Book
- Fixed a regression that made the Russian version of T7G crash.
- Fixed several NPC movement bugs
* Mon Oct 11 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to new 1.2.0 release
* Thu May 06 2010 email@example.com
- update to new 1.1.1 release
* Mon Apr 05 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to new 1.1.0 release
* Thu Oct 22 2009 email@example.com
- make it compile in openSUSE 11.2