* Sat Apr 13 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <email@example.com>
- Stop packaging the -qt4 plugin on openSUSE >= 1500.
Qt4 is EOL and will not be available in future openSUSE releases.
- Run spec-cleaner.
* Mon Jul 31 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update version 1.4.18
* define G_GNUC_BEGIN/END_IGNORE_DEPRECATIONS
* fixed a no return in non void function error
* (boo#1041268) FTBFS with GCC-7: invalid conversion
from 'char' to 'const void*'
- changes in 1.4.17
* lower the chance to clear config file
* detect the num-lock mask as well
* handle the fallback im-context correctly
* correct the text/background colors of the preedit area for GTK >= 3
* optimize all png files
* add needed includedir to support out-of-srcdir building
* fix the scim_string_view_draw() bug for GTK >= 3.20
- drop upstreamed patch:
* Thu Sep 10 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.15+git20150804.187a1fd:
* drop and ignore dotfiles
* drop some empty files
* disable subdir-objects
* add manpages taken from debian
* IMdkit: Track window property offsets correctly
* disable setpwent. patch from openSUSE
* add sharedmethod support
* use reference-to-const for copy constructor to pass c++11
* fix SCIM_DEBUG_AllMask to be unsigned
- refactored xim.d-scim
* skim is not available, no need to conditional check any more
* it should not be scim to set path for kde3
* this is shipped w/ scim, no need to check existence
- baselibs.conf: no more scim-qt3
- drop patch: scim-disable-subdir-objects.patch, upstreamed
- drop patch: scim-no-setpwent.diff, upstreamed
- fix post/postun scripts
- remove unneeded conditionals which will be always built like
gtk2/qt4-immodule, simple config and x11 frontend
- remove unneeded gnome_prefix macro
- remove unneeded provides/obsoletes, those packages are not in
either SLE or openSUSE now.
- remove SLE_10 hacks
- add patch: G_GNUC_BEGIN_IGNORE_DEPRECATIONS.patch
* define G_GNUC_BEGIN_IGNORE_DEPRECATIONS is undefined
- add macros.scim
* Sun Mar 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.4.15
* ChangeLog has not been updated for this release
- Update home project and download Url
- No hard dependencies for devel subpackage; let pkgconfig handles
- Add pkgconfig build require
- Add autoconf build require; as the tarball is generated from git,
the configure script has to be created at first
- Remove sle-11-gtk-widget-get-visible.patch; upstreamed
- Split out translation files
- Add scim-fix-no-return-in-non-void.patch
- Add scim-disable-subdir-objects.patch
* Wed Nov 19 2014 Led <email@example.com>
- fix bashism in scim.config script
* Fri Feb 14 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix *-32bit post and postun calls for gtk-query-immodules-2 on
openSUSE 13.1 and later (bnc#845860)
* Fri Feb 14 2014 email@example.com
- fate #313546 Get rid of SuSEconfig.scim
rename the SuSEconfig.scim into scim.config
* Tue Dec 03 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use png_fix macro [bnc#852862]
* Tue Jul 16 2013 email@example.com
- remove qt3 support, long dead
* Tue Feb 05 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add scim to baselibs.conf: needed in order to have the
dependencies for scim-qtimm-32bit available.
* Mon Oct 08 2012 email@example.com
- Run SuSEconfig.scim as part of post install only.
* Wed Sep 12 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.4.14?upstream have added gtk3 support
- enable gtk3 ,qt3 and qt4 option
* Tue Jun 12 2012 email@example.com
- Build with gtk2 instead of gtk3;
gtk3 breaks too many input-engine subpackages!!
* Wed Jun 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- versioned obsoletes.
* but it's useless on this package.
* Sat Jun 02 2012 email@example.com
- fix build sle11.
* Sat Jun 02 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.4.13:the installation procedure adapted.
- add ld-version-script.patch:fix im-scim-version-script build.
- add CXXFLAGS to detect gettex in gcc4.7
- fix rpmlint warnings as I can.
- run format_spec_file and spec-cleaner.
- drop obsolete patches.
* Sat May 12 2012 email@example.com
- let scim retire as default input method in DVD by removing Provides: locale(ja;ko;zh).
* Thu Dec 01 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Tue Nov 15 2011 email@example.com
- Add post scrpitlet to add scim icon to gnome 3 tray
- Use GTK_IM_MODULE="scim"
* Mon Nov 14 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add gtk3 support