* Sat Mar 28 2020 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Remove blacs HPC master packages: the libblacs has been removed
* Thu Dec 05 2019 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Add a Provides: for the removed BLACS library package for HPC.
libscalapack contains the BLACS ABI.
* Sat Nov 30 2019 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Updated to v2.1.0 (jsc#SLE-11037)
* New robust ScaLAPACK routine for computing the QR factorization with
column pivoting by Zvonimir Bujanovic and Zlatko Drmac [Download Lawn 296]
* MPI-3+ updates required by Open MPI 4
* Improve accuracy of Frobenius norm by making intermediate column sums
* miscellaneous minor bug fixes
* Improve cmake shared library support
- Disable openmpi1 builds for SLE/Leap > 15.1.
- Enable openmpi3 builds for Leap and SLE > 15.1 (jsc#SLE-7773).
- Add support for gcc8 and gcc9 builds for HPC (jsc#SLE-7766,
- For HPC no longer provide BLACS as a separate library.
Handled in spec file.
* Mon Nov 25 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Reflect renaming of openmpi packages to openmpi1 in Tumbleweed,
fixes unresolvable packages.
* Tue Sep 10 2019 Ana Guerrero Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use -ffat-lto-objects to provide a proper static library.
* Tue Jul 16 2019 Michel Normand <email@example.com>
- Add BuildRequires blacs-devel-headers for non-hpc when required.
- Add BuildRequires libopenblas-gnu-hpc >= 0.3.6 for hpc to avoid
to build when openblas library not available.
* Fri Feb 22 2019 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- spec file cleanup:
* Use %license, remove %defattr
* Shorten descriptions and fix some typos
* Remove redundant (and wrong) pointer to test data install dir
* Wed Feb 13 2019 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Consolidate use of openmpi1, openmpi2, openmpi3 for non-HPC builds.
- Disable openmpi1/3 and non-HPC builds on SLE.
* Wed Dec 12 2018 Todd R <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Also build for regular openmpi2 and openmpi3.
* Fri May 11 2018 email@example.com
- Fix HPC build that broke with last change: the BLACS headers
need to be provided always (boo#1092881).
* Thu Apr 26 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only produce blacs-devel-headers package once (in openmpi)
* Sat Feb 10 2018 email@example.com
- Fix setting of
* PKG_CONFIG_PATH (boo#1080426).
* Fix headers (boo#1080434).
* Fri Feb 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Since the OpenBLAS build was fixed, reenable scalapack
on s390 (bsc#1079513).
- Add support for openmpi2 for HPC (FATE#325089).
* Fri Feb 09 2018 email@example.com
- Fix summary in module files (bnc#1080259)
* Tue Feb 06 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The HPC build of scalapack requires openBLAS. OpenBLAS is not
supported for s390: skip building on s390 for HPC (bsc#1079513).
* Wed Jan 17 2018 email@example.com
- Don't set the module package to noarch. It contains arch specific
directory paths (boo#1076443).
* Fri Jan 12 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable the openmpi3 flavor in some products.
* Fri Jan 05 2018 email@example.com
- Switch from gcc6 to gcc7 as additional compiler flavor for HPC on SLES.
- Add support for openmpi3 and mpich to HPC build.
* Tue Nov 14 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- changed location of test files in order to make tests functional
* Fri Nov 10 2017 email@example.com
- Add libopenblas*devel as Requires to the devel package for
* Thu Oct 19 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix blacs master packages.
* Mon Oct 16 2017 email@example.com
- Make sure the Factory validator gets %pname as package name.
* Fri Sep 08 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convert to multibuild
- Add HPC build using environment modules
- Generate baselib.conf dynamically and only for the non-HPC
builds: this avoids issues with the source validator.
* Fri Jul 24 2015 email@example.com
- Fix BLACS devel package dependence list
* Tue Jul 07 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build BLACS shared libraries
* Wed Nov 05 2014 email@example.com
- Add baselibs.conf to source list
* Wed Jun 04 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix shared library, the *.oo files were missing