- Update to version 2.3.2 - Add appdata.xml - Build with optflags
- Fixed the spec file to be able to build for openSUSE > 12.2
- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
- fix building (libs.patch)
- split off data subpackage
- spec cleanup
- initial build (v 2.3.0)
- Update to version 2.4.0: * Improvements to the Joystick system, adding new Rudder+Brakes mode, moving to libSDL2 and cleaning up unused menu settings. * Fix lagging when aircraft is landed. * Honor wheel brake coefficient.
- Update to version 2.3.3: * Upstream some patches submitted by contributors to facilitate the package build process. * Fix a number of old urls to point to the Github location. - Drop upstreamed patches: * appdata.patch. * sar2-2.3.2-optflags.patch. - Clean spec file.
- Update to version 2.5.0: * Add preliminary OSX support. * Improve lagging on touch-down event. * Fix crash when loading Free Flight mode. * Add wind support and aerodynamic drag. * Add 2 training missions in windy weather. * Add support for wind gusts. * Rework airplane physics and stalling conditions. * Adjust models for more realistic speed and service ceiling conditions. * Allow a minimum helicopter throotle to 25% (previously it was 50%). * Let smoke be carried by the wind. * Add a switch in simulation options to enable/disable Wind. * Add wind conditions to all Guadarrama missions.