- Update to version 2.18+git.20180130.98d668e8: * Bump version to 2.18 * Roll back this one. * Fix warning. * trigger this on ctest. * Try this. * Fix package name. * Maybe like this? * Try to add more compilers. * Remove unused capture part deux. * Remove unused capture.
- Update to version 2.13+git.20170825.93b00636: * Biump rct. * Not used. * grammar * Fix issue #1031. Detect if json.h is supported or not and turn off json output for completions if it isn't. * Kill previous rtags-find-symbol-at-point buffer if there is one. * Fix issue with the following example: * Fix an issue with this construct: * Bump database. * Bump version * Fix issue #1035 and issue #1035.
- Update to version 2.8+git.20161226.6ac7740e: * Bump db. * Use operator!= operator== for CXCursor * jobs doesn't depend on current project. * Oops. This needs to go before the break. * Refactor some cursor stuff. * Bump rct. * Handle multiple targets better. * Nicer dump for template specializations. * Work on template refs * Remove debugging.
- Update to version 2.3+git.20161031.767f76b: * Fix issue #826. Don't put: int => int etc for autos. * Avoid TypeRef refs to classes/structs. * Fix shadow warnings. * Apparently clang_getCanonicalType is all I really need for resolving autos. Or so it seems. * Apparently mLastCursor may be in a file we're not visiting. * Use the right argument. Make fixits work again. * Better error for handleInclude failures. * Add "brew services start rtags" to readme * resolve symlinks when updating the diagnostics buffer * Add something about rtags helm support in the readme. - Update service * Use naming scheme containing latest release and commit date and commit id * Disable service by default to avoid unnecessary executions
- bump to new git snapshot 83a40d0, 2015-11-09 - it fixes missing librct problem - wipe unused files generate-tarball.sh rtags-2.0.tar.gz - add emacs-nox and gcc-c++ into dependencies
- let there be rtags package!