* Tue Jul 05 2016 Greg.Freemyer@gmail.com
- Add the docs subfolder to %doc
* Tue Dec 22 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.2
* Fix double 8 bit shift bug introduced with github issue #65.
Refs github issues #102, #103, #114, #118
* Fri Oct 02 2015 email@example.com
- add logrotate config and dependency for /var/log/rsnapshot
* Mon Sep 21 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.1
* Capture rsync's output right (Github issue 102)
- Changes for 1.4.0
* Tidy the code with perltidy
* Fix --rsh command line option
* The --rsh option of rsync got errornously quoted (Debian Bug #743310)
* Define traps to unmount LVM parts after fail If you use LVM
snapshots and rsnapshot fails, rsnapshot will unmount and
remove the snapshot, too.
* cd to home before executing a command
* if($use_lazy_deletes): remove lockfile in any case
* Bail on failing cmd_(pre|post)exec If one of those commands
fails, rsnapshot will exit with exit code != 0
* Capture output from rsync and print/log if level is >=4
* Print rsnpashot's PID when logging to syslog, instead of the
* make script uses pod2man instead of /usr/bin/pod2man
* rsnapshot-diff: Fixed removed files reported as addition (+ mark)
* Introduction of backup_exec resource for running unix commands
interspersed with backup and backup_script jobs.
* check for SIGPIPE, mainly in case cron fails when trying to mail
(this is probably why rsnapshot dies mysteriously if it outputs when
called by cron on a system which does not have mail working).
* add test case for -t showing --link-dest when there is only one snapshot
* if gnu_cp_al fails, test out a simple cp -al command before suggesting
that the cp does not support -al.
* When snapshot_root does not exist, check existence of parent directories.
* include_conf `command` now strips backticks before execution (bug fix
based on suggestion from David Osborn).
* Ignore extraneous output from lvremove command. (patch by Tim Connors)
* Update current maintainer status in Authors section of man page.
(David Cantrell stepped down between 1.3.0 and 1.3.1.)
* Remove some old (1.1.x -> 1.2.0) upgrade notices from man page.
* Allow linux_lvm_cmd_* in config file to have options also.
* Allow `backticks with options` in include_conf.
* Fix inaccurate omission of --link-dest in test-mode output
* rsnapshot-diff: Add -s option to show size of each file.
- Drop no longer needed patches
* Sun Apr 12 2015 email@example.com
- Use url for source
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Update dependencies
* Sun Dec 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use explicit pathes for logger and ssh
as autodetection at build-time goes wrong
* Thu Jul 25 2013 email@example.com
- Split test phase to check one.
- Remove useless clean phase.
- Silence some rpmlint macros.
* Wed Jun 26 2013 Greg.Freemyer@gmail.com
- Add a patch to correct syntax needed by perl 5.18:
- Get rid of changelog entries form specfile
* Thu Apr 16 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- buildfix: refresh patches
* Mon Sep 08 2008 email@example.com
- Update to 1.3.1
* Fix help message mixup in lines between -c and -t
* Allow named pipe as logfile
* Include rsnapshot-copy script
* Allow `backticks` in include_conf.
* hopefully fix bug with link_dest not being used on second and
later backups when you have link_dest 1 and sync_first 1
* Added stop_on_stale_lockfile
* Added multi-line config options
* The 'interval' config option is now called 'retain'
* Thu Aug 16 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added call to make test
- now requires perl-lchown
- changed sync_first configuration to default (0) instead of 1: http://www.linux-club.de/ftopic78019.html
* Wed May 23 2007 email@example.com
- fix path to binary in man and info pages
* Mon Jan 15 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.3.0 which
o fix some bugs
o includes some new and updated man-pages
o includes more examples
o Change "Perhaps this is not GNU cp?" error message
* Fri Jul 07 2006 email@example.com
- create package