* Thu Nov 23 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Requires/Requires(pre) group(dialout) (boo#1067511).
- Add %verify_permissions script for pppoe-wrapper.
* Thu Nov 09 2017 email@example.com
- Refresh pppoe.spec via spec-cleaner.
* Sun Oct 08 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add pppoe.service for run pppoe as client (boo#1060710).
- Refresh pppoe.spec.
- Drop SLE 11 support.
* Wed Nov 16 2016 email@example.com
- Fix patches and script for version 3.12.
- dropped logger-path.diff
- Add net-tools support. net-tools-deprecated is no longer required.
* Tue Oct 25 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.12.
- Fix patch release-buildsystem.diff for 3.12 version.
- Add to Requires net-tools-deprecated package.
- Reordered patch positions.
- Formated all the variables in the spec-file to macro style.
* Sat Oct 25 2014 email@example.com
- Use systemd instead of sysvinit; add pppoe-server.service
- Install fixed versions of rp-pppoe scripts for openSUSE > 11.4
most of fixes are about paths, because of /usr move
Added: pppoe-setup, ,pppoe-start, pppoe-connect, pppoe-status ,
* Tue Apr 23 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.11
* Make the rp-pppoe.so plugin avoid calling exit() if
the "persist" pppd option was given.
* Get rid of hard-coded nobsdcomp, nodeflate, novj and novjccomp
options in pppoe-server.
* Handle UNIT=xxx directive in pppoe-connect.
* Add "-i" flag to pppoe-server to ignore PADIs if there are
no free sessions.
* Add "-X <pidfile>" option to pppoe-server.
* In plugin, don't set devnam if it's already set.
* Eliminate race condition in signal handling.
* pppoe-server: Add -q and -Q options to allow specification of
path to pppd and pppoe programs respectively.
* Add a few more sanity checks to pppoe-server packet handling.
* Tue Jan 24 2012 email@example.com
- build pppoe-wrapper with PIE and full RELRO
* Tue Nov 03 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
* Fri May 08 2009 email@example.com
- new patch for init script
o added reload
o rework of status
- added config patch
* Wed Apr 15 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- beautify spec
* Fri Jul 04 2008 email@example.com
- update to version 3.10
* some compilation fixes
* pppoe-server has new "-x" option to limit the number of sessions
per MAC address.
* Added proper timeout handling while waiting for PADO/PADS.
* Fix race condition with some access concentrators
* Thu Feb 21 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add missing remote_fs dependency in the init script
- fix/add missing calls to restart_on_update and stop_on_removal macros
* Thu Jul 13 2006 email@example.com
- update to version 3.8 which
o Adjusted code and made it possible to disable debugging code
to shrink size of pppoe executable.
o Fixed bug in MD5 code that caused pppoe-server to segfault on
o Made various functions and variables static that didn't need
to be visible outside their source files.
* Fri May 26 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use RPM_OPT_FLAGS.
- Don't strip binaries.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Thu Nov 17 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 3.7
- pppoe-server prepends "nic-" to interface name if used with
- added -O option to pppoe-server that specify a different
default options file for pppd
* Wed Sep 21 2005 email@example.com
- updated to version 3.6:
- Changed the names of commands from adsl-* to pppoe-* to
more logically name the scripts (incompatibility)
- Changed sample firewall scripts to use iptables instead of
the old ipchains command
* Wed Jan 19 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed build on s390 by compiling without -ansi
* Sat Jan 10 2004 email@example.com
- build as user