- Use original source URL. Remove redundant %clean section. Feed through spec-beautifier.
- Fix the crash with too long file names (bnc#764401)
- remove call to suse_update_config (very old work around)
- Update to version 1.8.1, removed all patches - Upstream changes * 1.8.1 * Switched to using autotools (configure, etc.) * Updated to sndlib-20, using more of the high-level API. * 1.8 * Cleared up more compiler warnings (Fedora Core 4, OSS case). * Absorbed bugfix (for a small fixed memory leak) in the file * resample-fix.dif from resample-1.7-114 in the SUSE distribution.
- fixed (x = x++;) like operations
- Use RPM_OPT_FLAGS. - Don't strip binaries.
- fix uninitialized variable (#157411)
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
- fixed the wrong pointer assignment. - disabled the removal of $RPM_BUILD_ROOT in %install.
- build as non-root.
- initial version: 1.7