- Remove Obsolete tag for dcraw-gnome package - it is too old. - Change summary and description of the package, add it's Russian translation. - Add raw-thumbnailer-3.0.0-mime-data-remove.patch: Remove mime type definitions: it is duplicate of definition in shared-mime-info package. - Add shared-mime-info Requires. - Add raw-thumbnailer-3.0.0-add-Panasonic.patch: dd support for image/x-panasonic-raw and image/x-panasonic-raw2.
- Change libopenraw-devel BuildRequires to pkgconfig(libopenraw-gnome-1.0). - Add explicit pkgconfig(gdk-pixbuf-2.0) and pkgconfig(gio-2.0) BuildRequires, since they are checked for in configure.
- Update to version 3.0.0: + Remove gnome-vfs dependency + Adapt everything for Gnome3 + Require libopenraw 0.0.9 + Tarballs in bz2 and xz - Changes from version 0.99.2: + NEW: add Minolta raw mime type to the handlers. + NEW: bump requirement to libopenraw 0.0.5 - Drop raw-thumbnailer-make382.patch: fixed upstream - Remove gnome-common BuildRequires and call to gnome-autogen.sh, as we no longer carry patches. - Drop no longer needed BuildRequires: gnome-vfs2-devel, gtk2-devel, libgsf-devel, libjpeg-devel, libstdc++-devel, perl-XML-Parser. - Drop gconf schema handling: the thumbnailer was ported to GNOME3 infrastructure. - Remove openSUSE < 10.3 /opt prefix handling. - Clean spec file using spec-cleaner.
- Call relevant macros in %post/%postun: + %mime_database_post/postun because the package ships a mime type definition. - Remove shared-mime-info Requires: if it's not there, then we simply don't need to update the mime database.
- Add raw-thumbnailer-make382.patch: Fix build with make 3.82. Patch sent to Hub by mail. - Add gnome-common BuildRequires. - Add gnome-autogen.sh call in build section. - Clean spec file using spec-cleaner.
- Added missing gconf scriptlet. - Provide and obsolete dcraw-gnome. - Fixed PreReq -> Requires.
- Initial checkin