* Mon Feb 26 2018 email@example.com
- Use SPDX3.0 license tags and package COPYING as %license.
* Mon Sep 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run spec-cleaner: resort the various sections.
- Fix file lists, owning /etc/alternatives/* as ghost and real
files in /usr/bin (boo#994269).
- Add rpmlintrc: Filter no-manual-page-for-binary and
self-obsoletion, which is intentional, based on the versions
simulated vs the last version of scrollkeeper we shipped.
* Tue Jan 17 2017 email@example.com
- Reword and improve Summary and description.
- Remove clean section.
- Remove shell dependency in pre/post scripts.
- Remove stale PreReq workaround.
* Thu Dec 26 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register / deregister Scrollkeeper DTD from the XML Catalog on
installation / removal.
* Wed Dec 18 2013 email@example.com
- Add scrollkeeper-omf.dtd to rarian-scrollkeeper-compat package:
ensure the DTD remains known, despite scrollkeeper no longer
* Fri Dec 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide and obsolete scrollkeeper by rarian-compat: scrollkeeper
has not been in development for 10 yeats and rarian is meant to
be a drop-in replacement.
* Wed Oct 02 2013 email@example.com
- Own links created by update-alternatives as %ghost (bnc#823377).
* Fri Mar 29 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use full URL for source
* Fri Mar 01 2013 email@example.com
- Spec-cleanup using format_spec_file service.
* Wed Jan 26 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add rarian-no-warning-localized-icon.patch to not display
warnings for localized icons in .desktop files.
* Tue Jan 11 2011 email@example.com
- Update rarian-0.5.6-reg-parse-bugs.patch and
rarian-opensuse-manuals.patch to correctly handle very long lines
of input text and prevent crashes.
* Mon Dec 07 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rework the update-alternatives part to be correctly handle
package upgrades. Note that we need a %posttrans to work around
bugs in previously installed packages.
* Fri Oct 02 2009 email@example.com
- Add rarian-no-info.patch to fix a crash of yelp on the livecd
because there's no info file. Fix bnc#543130.
- Add rarian-quiet.patch to remove some debug output.
* Thu May 28 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a scrollkeeper-compat package for scrollkeeper compatbility
- Remove useless AutoReqProv: it's default now.
- Remove --disable-scrollkeeper-compat from configure.
- Use update-alternatives for the scrollkeeper tools so that
scrollkeeper and rarian-scrollkeeper-compat can both be
- Remove empty AUTHORS file.
* Fri Oct 31 2008 email@example.com
- Update rarian-opensuse-manuals.patch: no need to output an error
for many localized files we won't file anyway.
- Add rarian-no-warning-X-lines.patch to make rarian not output
a warning for lines starting with X-.
- Add rarian-no-warning-desktop-entry.patch to make rarian not
output a warning for standard .desktop entry keys (since we make
it parse the .desktop files).
* Thu Sep 18 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove parts of rarian-0.5.6-reg-parse-bugs.patch that are being
applied upstream now and were causing a crash
* Wed Sep 10 2008 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8.1:
+ Bugs fixed: bfo#15755, bfo#15654, bfo#15274, bfo#11839,
bfo#14872, and bfo#12515.
* Sat Jul 05 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- disable unusable static libraries
* Mon Jun 16 2008 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.8.0:
+ Remove extraneous debug output
+ Improve categorization.
* Wed May 07 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add rarian-help-bundle.patch to fetch help from
/usr/share/gnome/help-bundle when it's living there.