* Sun May 06 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.10.
* New tool button to configure view settings in the editor.
* New menu item to disable a branch using XSL syntax.
* New options for simple access.
* New specialized XML Schema (XSD) validation dialog.
* Improved xsd diagram display performance.
* Wed Jan 10 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.9.2.
* Fixed a source compatibility problem with Qt 5.10.
* Sun Dec 17 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.9
* Thu Nov 02 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.8.
* Outline mode for XSD view.
* Added attributes statistics to data visualization dialog.
* Wed Jun 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure neutrality of descriptions.
* Fri Jun 23 2017 email@example.com
- Fix downlad url
- Small cleanup with spec-cleaner
- Switch to Qt5 of Factory
* Thu Jun 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.7-1:
* Fixed build with GCC 7 (boo#1041272).
* Thu May 18 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.7.
* Inserted common formatting presets.
* Support for formatting processing instructions.
* New help dialog with main edit shortcuts.
* Direct edit of text or elements.
* Textual edit of elements.
* More details on file errors.
* New option to open all the siblings of the selected element closing
* Fix hard crash when trying to open XML file with weird schema
* and auto schema loading.
* Simplified char encoding display.
* Options to invoke an external jar to execute XSL transformations.
* Integrated a XSL executor.
* Removed QApplication parameter from MainWindow creation. Only
ApplicationData really needed.
* Optimized the split result structure.
* Open the split results in a new window.
* Added attributes size statistics to data visualization.
* New option to break base64 strings at the desired column in base64
* Inserting a child element in a rootless tree, inserts the root.
* The View Data panel can copy the resulting image in the clipboard.
* Optionally calcluated the View Data panel data using threading.
* New options to enable multithreading processing data.
- Changes in 0.9.6.
* New dialog to advise the user to use the streaming method for saving.
* New option to remove the decoration from elements display.
* Fixed a bug in the configuration dialog setting display.
* Sorted alphabetically the attributes in "Copy Attributes" dialog.
* When copying attributes, the textual representation is copied to
* Added a menu for copying only the current element, without children.
* Repositioned the selection after an element deletion.
* Changed default colors.
* Fixed UI issues in attributes display.
* New shortcuts for insert and remove of elements.
* Engine to insert specialized elements depending on the current
* Infrastructure to edit specialized elements.
* Handling of XInclude and fallback elements.
* Inserted a shortcut to append siblings (shift Ins).
* Fixed an insert problem with read only enabled.
* New options to copy file path in the load error handling dialog.
* Removed the option to load files using DOM.
* New warning panel if loading incomplete data.
* Details on error loading data, giving the option to load
the incomplete file.
- Build against Qt4 libraries because of missing some Qt5
* Thu Nov 10 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.5.
* Fixed some memory leaks.
* Manipulation of namespaces: set, remove, replace, normalize.
* Manipulation of prefixes: set, remove, replace.
* Fix #37 (https://github.com/lbellonda/qxmledit/issues/37).
* Autocompletion editing attributes (activated with ctrl+space).
* Added error message in splitting files operation.
* New options for splitting files: extract and group, even in CSV
* Fixed a bug on schema choose dialog.
* Tue Jun 07 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.4.
* Option to override stream saving to handle 8 bit non ASCII like
encodings (EBCDIC) when Qt has problems.
* Fixed an issue with contribution module and isnan definition.
* Fixed issue #36 Compilation error in openSUSE c++11
* Fixed a problem with file encoding with multibyte characters
and attribute alignment.
* New editor for XSD facets.
* Changed the formatting of the data in binary viewer.
* New dialog box to choose the detail level of the editor at the
startup and recalled via menu.
* Created the "Task" menu.
* Enforced limits in the data extraction panel.
* Enriched the export statistics of view data panel.
* Attributes sorted case insensitive.
* Asynchronous loading of data in Data Visualization dialog.
- Drop qxmledit-c++11_compatibility.patch: fixed upstream.
* Thu May 26 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add qxmledit-c++11_compatibility.patch: fix compilation error in
openSUSE c++11 compatibility.
* Sat May 21 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.3.1.
* No changes for Linux users.
- Correct the source URL.
* Tue May 03 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not rename the desktop file and appdata.xml while installing
them: the .desktop name is referenced in the .appdata.xml file
and is in fact an ID for the application.
* Sun Mar 06 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.3.
* Added an option to show or hide the element icon in the editor.
* Added man page.
* Added a command line option for anonymization.
* Added a delete siblings feature.
* Fixed small memory leaks.
* Fixed a bug in the save search terms that was writing more than
one time the same item.
* Implemented the sorting of attributes in the current element or
in all the file.
* New option to limit the attributes line length to a given
* Option to show the attributes alphabetically sorted.
* Fixed a bug on the single instance application option saving.
* Export the selected element to file.
* New menu to show the containing folder in system browser.
* Fixed a bug on XSLT element insert.
* New option for set attribute maximum offset from element tag
* New tool button for indentation settings.
- Install a man page manually.
* Fri Jan 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.2.
* After a search operation the menu status is evaluated.
* Fixed a regression on "New".
* The search panel on session data is now opening on request.
* New close window menu item.
* Project option to disable precompiled headers.
* New flags for fill data.
* Clone elements tool.
* Tue Dec 01 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.1.
* New tool: fill serie to fill a set of elements with consecutive
* Variants of base 64 handled in the base 64 dialog.
* Fixed some behavior on file reopen.
* Enabled the application single instance via a configuration
* Inserted a menu to raise all the windows.
* Parified the behavior of the first windows to the other ones.
* Fixed a bug that did not show an error message when opening an
invalid XML file.
* The application is now single instance when invoked from
* New option to show text in tooltip as a base 64 coded image.
* Thu Oct 01 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.0.
* Enabled source code compatibility with Qt 4.7.3.
* Disabled edit of text elements when clicking on CDATA checkbox
in edit element panel.
* Added a new menu item for closing the siblings of the
* DTD declaration editable in the "Info" dialog.
* Handled the DTD declaration on load and save.
* Added an option to preserve attributes order when saving.
* Added an option to open a file using the current editor or a
new window reversing the settings.
* Open a new file by default happens in a new editor windows.
Options to revert this behaviour.
* Added a library of predefined namespaces.
* Accepted drop files on Base64 dialog.
* Matched tag names and structure to GitHub conventions.
* Namespace management in edit element.
* User defined namespace management and storage in embedded
* Moved the I/O to StAX using QXmlStream.
* Sun Aug 09 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.17.
* Updated the license on some header files.
* New mennu for XSI related commands.
* New feature: insert xsi type attribute.
* New feature: remove xsi type attribute.
* New feature: insert xsi nil attribute.
* New feature: remove xsi nil attribute.
- Correct License tag.
* Tue Jul 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable build against Qt5 for openSUSE Tumbleweed
* Sun Jul 12 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.16.
* Changed the default for display children size to false.
* Restored indentation settings after reload operation.
* Optionally versioned libraries.
* Dashed border on optional attributes and elements in the XSD
* Added information about the current file.
* Option to show/hide main the staus bar.
* Option to show/hide main window buttons.
* Added double click action on labels on the status bar (Read
Only, Sessions and Indentation).