* Thu May 03 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.3.2
* crash fixes and debugging improvements
* Fri Apr 13 2018 email@example.com
- update to version 3.3.1
* minor enhancements and bugfixes
* Wed Mar 07 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- get rid of espeak
- use system qwt (submission by alois use_system_qwt.patch)
- add gstreamer dependencies
* Wed Mar 07 2018 email@example.com
- update to version 3.3.0
- Local NMEA GPS device support.
- Video Recording save settings.
- Parameter Editor - Searching updates as you type characters for near immediate response to searches.
- Joystick - Android joystick support.
- NEW - Structure Scan Pattern - Create a multi-layered flight pattern that captures images over vertical surfaces (polygonal or circular). Used for 3d model generation or vertical surface inspection.
- Fixed Wing Landing Pattern - You can now adjust the distance from the loiter to land point by either distance or glide slope fall rate.
- PX4 GeoFence and Rally Point support.
- Terrain height display in lower Mission Item altitude display
- Start/Stop video recording.
- Better display of vehicle icons when connected to multiple vehicles.
- Multi-Vehicle View supports commands which apply to all vehicles.
- Displays vehicles reported from ADS-B sensor.
- Mavlink console - New support for communicating with Mavlink console.
- Log Download - Moved from Menu to Analyze view.
- drop merged qt 5.10 fix (5923.patch)
* Mon Jan 01 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.2.7
* Bring fixes from master to Stable
* Remove debuggable to hopefully get back auto-stable build update
- fixing build with Qt 5.10 with patch based on upstream pull request
* Mon Nov 06 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 3.2.5
* Thu Oct 12 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim project history from description.
Replace %__-type macro indirections.
Avoid running fdupes across partition boundaries.
* Wed Aug 09 2017 email@example.com
- update to verion 3.2.4
* Mon Feb 27 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add desktop file again
* Fri Feb 17 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 3.1.3
* Fri Oct 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.0.2
* Wed Jul 27 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 3.0.0
* Wed May 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.9.7b
* Fixed condition for arming button
* Tue May 10 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2.9.7
* Fix takeoff logic
* flight display updates
* PX4: Fix guided mode interaction
* Mon May 09 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.9.6
* adds a configurable mag calibration for PX4
* Flight mode updates for APM
* Simpler mag calibration for PX4
* (Many changes for mobile version, no effect in this build)
* Fri Feb 26 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2.9.4
* looks like feature release, but no changelog
* Mon Feb 01 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.9.2
* bugfix release
* Mon Jan 25 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2.9.0
* full PX4 and APM stack support including config
* general improvement
- add conflict to ModemManager, tired of the caused breakage
(is anyone still using modems at all?)
* Tue Jan 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.8.0
* Major rewrite of Fly and Mission Editor views
* Desktop widgets now float instead of dock
* New Joystick Config
* PX4 Flow Config
* Search support
* Reset to default
* Flash of APM Stack firmware
* Flash of PX4 Flow support custom firmware
* Major visual overhaul
* Arm/Disarm and change Flight Mode from toolbar
* Major work on ui display with multiple screen sizes
* Android builds are now very usable
* New Travis/Appveyor CI build system
* Thu Aug 20 2015 email@example.com
- update to version 2.7.1