- Add patches to fix build with current pytests (From upstream PRs): * pytest4.patch * pytest5.patch - Tweak the deps to stay resolvable
- Fix unit tests - Use better way to handle tornado version compatibility.
- Don't allow python-tornado >= 5
- update to 3.4.0 * Allow passing xsd.Nil to sequences * Add support for passing custom digest and signature methods during WSSE signing * Fix path resolving during XSD imports
- version update to 3.3.1 * Fix issue with empty xsd:import statements on Python 2.7 (#930) * Extend the force_https flag to also force loading xsd files from https when a http url is encountered from a https domain * Fix handling recursive xsd imports when the url's are enforced from http to https. * Fix reference attribute when using the Binary Security Token (#873) * Add support for the WSAM namespace (#890)
- Remove from builds undesirable pytest plugins suited for development - Add minimum build version for tornado - Remove inappropriate runtime dependency on aioresponses - Update to v3.2.0 * Fix abstract message check for NoneType before attempting to access parts * Improve support for 'Chameleon' XSD schemas (#879, #888) * Fix resolving qualified references (#879) * Fix issue with duplicate soap:body tags when multiple parts used (#879) * Fix Choice with unbound Any element (#871) * Add xsd_ignore_sequence_order flag (#880) * Add support for timestamp token in WSS headers (#817) * Accept strings for xsd.DateTime (#886)
- Drop patch relax-python-requires.patch not really needed - Try to check mtime issue on pyc files * caused by fdupes as it is linking equal file with diferent mtime while it should have no real impact on the package
- Trim time-sensitive wording of summary.
- Sort out with spec-cleaner - Remove not needed devel dependency
- Initial build + Version 3.1.0 - Add patch to relax Python version requirements in setup.py + relax-python-requires.patch - Disable tests that are currently broken + tests/test_tornado_transport.py + tests/test_wsse_signature.py + tests/test_wsse_username.py + tests/test_wsse_utils.py