* Thu Sep 12 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Patch out flaky tests that seldomly fails in obs:
* Tue Apr 09 2019 Marketa Calabkova <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 4.3
* Add support for Python 3.6 and 3.7.
* Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Launch tests.
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Matej Cepl <email@example.com>
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
* Sat Jun 24 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.2.0:
* Add support for Python 3.5.
* Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Converted to single-spec
* Fri May 15 2015 email@example.com
- update to version 4.1.0:
* Add --version command line option (fixes #4).
* kill now accepts signal names, not just numbers (#11).
* Restore logreopen as an alias for kill USR2 (removed in version
3.0.0 due to lack of tests): #10.
* Make logreopen also reopen the transcript log: #9.
* Reopen event log on logreopen or reopen_transcript: #8.
* Help message for reopen_transcript (#5).
* Fix race condition where stop would be ignored if the daemon
manager was waiting before respawning a crashed program. #13.
* Partially fix delayed deadlock when the transcript file runs
into a full disk (#1).
* Fix test suite leaving stale processes behind (#7).
- additional changes from version 4.0.1:
* Add support for PyPy. (PyPy3 is pending release of a fix for:
* Add support for Python 3.4.
* Add -t/--transcript command line option.
* zdaemon can now be invoked as a module as in python -m zdaemon
- update project URL
- update source URL, tar.gz not available
- add new build dependency unzip
- declare BuildRoot
- declare python_sitelib for SLE11
- fix update-alternatives (post, postun)
- remove unwanted shebang of nokill.py
- update package documentation and add LICENSE.txt
* Sun Feb 16 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 4.0.0:
* Note / test support for Python 3.2.
- Add requirement for python-ZConfig, see setup.py.
- Update source URL, .zip not available for this version.
* Fri Feb 07 2014 email@example.com
- Fix wrong implementation
* Fri Feb 07 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement update-alternative
* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Tue Apr 16 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.0.0a1
+ Added tox support and MANIFEST.in for proper releasing.
+ Added Python 3.3 support.
+ Drop Python 2.4 and 2.5 support.
- Added url as source; add BuildRequires: unzip
Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Mon Jan 14 2013 email@example.com
-Update to 3.0.5 version:
* Fixed: the status command didn't return a non-zero exit status when
the program wasn't running. This made it impossible for other software
(e.g. Puppet) to tell if a process was running.
- Update to 3.0.0 version:
* Added an option, start-test-program to supply a test command to test
whether the program managed by zdaemon is up and operational, rather
than just running. When starting a program, the start command doesn't
return until the test passes. You could, for example, use this to wait
until a web server is actually accepting connections.
* Added a start-timeout option to error if a program takes too long to start.
This is especially useful in combination with the start-test-program option.
* Added an option, stop-timeout, to control how long to wait for a graceful shutdown.
* Previously, this was controlled by backoff-limit, which didn't make much sense.
* Several undocumented, untested, and presumably unused features were removed.
* Thu Dec 08 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: ZPL-2.1
Simplify to ZPL-2.1
* Wed Dec 07 2011 email@example.com
- most is ZPL-2.1, only one test is ZPL-2.0
* Wed Nov 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix file list
* Tue Jun 22 2010 email@example.com
- Get rid if buildroot removal in install
* Wed Jun 02 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial Package, Version 2.0.4