- Update to version 0.6.10: + fails when comparing minimal trees on i386 - Changes from version 0.6.9: + Fixed xmldiff-xmlrev compilation error. - Spec file cleanup - Drop patches: xmldiff-0.6.8-python2.5.patch
- Remove /usr/share/xml from the files list.
- fix build with python 2.5 - update to version 0.6.8 * various fixes - removed xmldiff-0.6.7-x64safe.patch
- specfile cleanup, added Requires - imported 3 patches from Fedora
- updated to reflect python changes due to #149809
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
- Update to version 0.6.7. - Drop obsolete tmp file patch.
- New package: version 0.6.4.
- %python3_only -> %python_alternative
- Update to 2.4: * Added an option to pass pairs of (element, attr) as unique attributes for tree matching.
- Conflict python-xmldiff (unversioned)
- Restore more useful description from before 2.3
- package reworked from scratch - version update to 2.3 - A complete, bottom-up, pure-python rewrit - A new default output format with new actions - A format intended to be parseable by anyone parsing the old format. - XML with changes marked though tags and attributes - Added options for faster node comparisons. The "middle" option is now default, it had very few changes in matches, but is much faster. - Implemented a Fast Match algorithm for even faster diffing. - Speed improvements through caching - Fixed a bug where MoveNode actions sometimes was in the wrong order - Added an InsertComment action, as comments require different handling, so it's easier to deal with them this way. You can still use DeleteNode and UpdateTextIn for them with no special handling. - When renaming tags the XMLFormatter will mark them with "diff:rename" instead of making a new tag and deleting the old. - Tags will now be moved first, and updated and renamed later, as the new tag name or attributes might not be valid in the old location. - Changed the substitution unicode character area to use the Private Use Area in BMP(0), to support narrow Python builds - Added --unique-attributes argument. - A workaround for dealing with top level comments and the xml formatter - Added a simple ``xmlpatch`` command and API. - Multiple updates to documentation and code style - deleted patches - xmldiff-0.6.7-clean-tmp.patch (not needed) - xmldiff-0.6.7-xsldata.patch (not needed)