- Update to version 1.3.0 * Officially support Python 3.6, drop support for 2.6. * Fix bytes/string type mismatch in :func:`upack2rt` on python 3. * Packaging and code style tweaks. * Use generator expressions to avoid unnecessary lists in memory.
- update to version 1.2.0: * Remove "LOCALE" from regular expression that caused :class:`DeprecationWarning` that become an exception in Python 3.6 * Add :meth:`Workbook.sheet_index` helper. * :meth:`Workbook.get_sheet` now takes either a string name or an integer index. - update to version 1.1.2: * Fix failure in style compression under Python 3. * Officially support Python 3.5 * Documentation tweaks. - update to version 1.1.1: * Fix release problems. - update to version 1.1.0: * Fix SST BIFF record in Python 3. * Fix for writing :class:`ExternSheetRecord` in Python 3. * Add the ability to insert bitmap images from buffers as well as files. * Official support for Python 3.5. - Implement single-spec version
- update to version 1.0.0: * Python 3 support. * Initial set of unit tests. * An initial set of Sphinx documentation. * Move to setuptools for packaging. * Wire up Travis, Coveralls and ReadTheDocs. * Allow longs as row indexes. - add new dependencies python-Sphinx, python-nose, python-pkginfo, python-setuptools - only define python_sitelib for SLE11 and remove %py_requires - fix end of line encoding of examples scripts - remove CFLAGS declaration - build the documentation with sphinx - run the tests with nosetests - update the paths of doc and examples: changed upstream
- Update to version 0.7.5 * No changelog provided upstream
- license update: BSD-4-Clause and BSD-3-Clause and LGPL-2.1+ See licenses.py and xlwt/Util.py
- Update to 0.7.4 * No change information available
- Update to 0.7.3 - Update spec for current conventions
- Initial release