- update to 8.1 * Added compatibility with Python 3.8. - drop upstreamed patch python38-support.patch
- Add python38-support.patch from upstream that fixes build failures against Python 3.8.
- Update to 8.0.2: * Restored the ability to pass a socket with the sock parameter of :func:`~server.serve`. * Removed an incorrect assertion when a connection drops.
- Update to 8.0.1: * Version 8.0 drops compatibility with Python 3.4 and 3.5. * Various fixes
- Update to 7.0: * Various fixes * Repository layout changes
- Call the tests the same way as upstream to avoid import cycles
- Do make sure to error out on test failure.
- Version update to 6.0: * compatibility with python 3.6
- Update to version 5.0.1 * CVE-2018-1000518: Defend against zip bombs (boo#1099269).
- Add WEBSOCKETS_TESTS_TIMEOUT_FACTOR=5, otherwise tests in several projects fail
- initial version