- Update to 2.0.2 * Support VERSION attributes, in addition to __version__ attributes. - Drop python2 support due to dependencies dropping python2
- Update to 2.0.1 * Now uses pkg_resources as the default method for getting version numbers. * Fixes a whitespace bug when printing the timezone.
- Update to 1.8.2 * When no Python library was imported and the --iversion is used, print an empty string instead of raising an error.
- Update to 1.8.1 * Fixes string alignment issues when the -iv/--iversion flag is used. - Update to 1.8.0 * The -iv/--iversion flag now also shows package versions that were imported as from X import Y and import X.Y as Y. - Rename to to match python package naming guidelines. - Split jupyter components into own subpackage.
- Update to 1.7.0 * Show modules that are not installed * include license file in wheels dist
- Update to version 1.6.1 * Include license file in wheels.
- Use %license tag
- Update to version 1.6.0 * Adds a new -b/--gitbranch parameter that prints the current Git branch.
- Initial version