* Wed Nov 08 2017 email@example.com
- Do not require arparse at all - it is already part of python
* Mon Jul 03 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix Source url
* Mon May 22 2017 email@example.com
- Convert to singlespec
- Add relax-argparse.patch
* Wed Mar 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Provides for python2-unittest2 . Needed for the singlespec
* Mon Aug 15 2016 email@example.com
- Fix update-alternatives implementation.
* Tue Oct 13 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement update-alternatives
* Mon Oct 12 2015 email@example.com
- update to version 1.1.0:
* Issue #15836: assertRaises(), assertRaisesRegex(), assertWarns()
and assertWarnsRegex() assertments now check the type of the first
argument to prevent possible user error. Based on patch by Daniel
* Issue #24134: assertRaises(), assertRaisesRegex(), assertWarns()
and assertWarnsRegex() checks now emits a deprecation warning when
callable is None or keyword arguments except msg is passed in the
context manager mode.
* Issue #22903: The fake test case created by unittest.loader when
it fails importing a test module is now picklable.
- update to version 1.0.1:
* Unittest2 issue #94: Need at least 1.4 of six.
- update to version 1.0.0:
* Issue #22936: Permit showing local variables in tracebacks.
* added traceback2, linecache2 requirement
* Implement update-alternatives
* Mon Dec 01 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8
* Issue #22457: Honour load_tests in the start_dir of discovery.
- Fix for 0.7.0 being broken. Also switches from both manual and entrypoint
scripts to just entrypoint scripts to reduce the possibility of similar
oversights in future.
- This release contains backports from cPython 3.5 of all (I think) commits
since 2010, as of today.
- Changed supported Python versions to start at 2.6, and include all released
3.x and pypy. (Robert Collins)
- Invoking `unit2` without args starts test discovery
- Added `TestCase.assertWarns` and `TestCase.assertWarnsRegexp` context
- Fix Python issue 9926. TestSuite subclasses that override __call__ are
- Removed unused `maxDiff` parameter from `TestCase.assertSequenceEqual`.
- DeprecationWarning for unsupported result objects (missing addSkip
method) became RuntimeWarning.
- Addition of `TestCase.assertWarns` as a context manager.
- removed py3k tarball, was not used and does not exist for 0.8.0 anymore
* Sat Jun 09 2012 email@example.com
- python3 package added
- spec file improved (files section)
* Fri Sep 02 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaned up spec file
- Changed license to BSD-3-Clause
* Tue Aug 10 2010 email@example.com
- initial package (0.5.1)