- Update source tarball location.
- Update to version 1.4 - Relicensed upstream as MIT - Dropping support for Python versions 2.5, 3.1, 3.2 - adding support for Python 3.6 - Closes stdout and stderr to get rid of ResourceWarnings - Added support for /var/db/zoneinfo - Tests failed if TZ was set in the environment. - Replaces os.popen() with subprocess.Popen() - Systemd stores no time zone name, forcing us to look at the name of the file that localtime symlinks to.
- Convert to singlespec build
- Package required in SLE12 due to fate#319400
- Fix building on SLES 11
- Reworked spec file * Bump version * Use github upstream url * Improve description and summary * Use tarball instead of zip * Minimize %files section
- corrected license - added check section with python test
- added required pytz dependency - enhanced truncated description and add URL to source
- inital commit