- Fix build wihtout python2
- Update to 20.0.0 * Use real GeoIP database or nothing (https://github.com/meejah/txtorcon/issues/250) * Change abstract base classes import in preperation for Python 3.8 (thanks @glowatsk) * Python 3.4 is no longer supported * Python 2 is deprecated; all new code should be Python 3. Support for Python 2 will be removed in a future release.
- Drop GeoIP dependency. The geoip interface is no longer valid and this package was not portedto GeoIP2. The test has already been disarmed a while back.
- Update to 19.1.0: * TorControlProtocol.on_disconnect is deprecated in favour of TorControlProtocol.when_disconnected * introduce non_anonymous_mode= kwarg in txtorcon.launch() enabling Tor options making Onion Services non-anonymous for the server (but they use a single hop instead of three to the Introduction Point so they're slightly faster). * add an API to listen to individual circuit and stream events (without subclassing anything). Can be used as decorators too. See e.g. TorState.on_circuit_new() - Drop merged patch: * python-txtorcon-methods-are-bytes.patch
- fix build - added patches https://github.com/meejah/txtorcon/commit/5d7ebea5086f361efe7f14aea58e512a04b401f3 + python-txtorcon-methods-are-bytes.patch
- version update to 19.0.0 * many upstream changes, see releases.rst - run testsuite - package documentation
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
- Remove test directory from sitelib
- Initial package