* Wed May 02 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switch to github tarball
- Update url
- Update to version 3.6.0:
* Most notably support for python3 and various tweaks
- Add patch to work with new pip:
* Thu Feb 18 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 3.5.0:
* Allow 'full_text' param when getting direct messages.
* Explicitly return api code when parsing error.
* Remove deprecated function and clean up codes.
* update_status: first positional argument should be 'status'.
* Fix "TypeError: Can't convert 'bytes' object to str implicitly".
* Fix duplicate raise in auth.py.
Additional changes from version 3.4.0:
* Add API for account/settings.
* Added RateLimitError for easily working with the rate limit.
* Allow include_email param for verify_credentials API.
* Added support for the "filter_level" parameter for the streaming API.
* Streaming: don't decode stream bytes until json.decode.
* Typo fix on _add_list_members, _remove_list_members properties.
* Change raise in streaming.py to raise exception.
* Thu May 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 3.3.0:
* Loosen our dependency requirements for Requests (>= 2.4.3)
* Fix issue with streams freezing up on Python 3 (Issue #556)
* Add keep_alive() callback to StreamListener when keep alive
* Fix issue with stream session headers not being used when
* Fix issue with streams getting stuck in a loop when connection
dies. (PR #561)
- additional changes from version 3.2.0
* Remove deprecated trends methods.
* Fix tweepy.debug() to work in Python 3.
* Fixed issue #529 - StreamListener language filter stopped
* Add Documentation Page for streaming.
* Add media/upload endpoint.
* Add media_ids parameter to update_status().
- additional changes from version 3.1.0
* Allow specifying your own ssl certificates for streaming client.
* Distribute Python Wheels instead of dumb binaries.
* Fix cursor invocation, passing args to underlying method.
* Upgrade to Request 2.4.3
- additional changes from version 3.0
* Added multiple list members operation api methods
* Added sitestream endpoint.
* Switch to using Requests instead of httplib.
* Fully removed support for non-secure HTTP.
* Proxy support.
* Add API method for /statuses/lookup.json
* Add missing 'count' parameter to followers_ids
* Added allowed_param to update_profile_image
* Comparison between Status objects
* Extend on_data method by including a conditional to process
warning messages and add the definition of the method to manage
those warning messages
* Better Python 3 support.
- additional changes from version 2.2
* Added update_profile_banner endpoint.
* Don't treat HTTP status codes in 200 range as errors.
* Tests no longer packaged into egg releases.
* Improve test stability and enable CI testing on pull requests.
* Removed Basic Auth.
* Use built-in timeout feature of httplib to fix appengine.
* Added retweeters() endpoint.
* Removed deprecated retweeted_by and retweeted_by_ids.
* Improved datetime parsing. Should be more thread safe.
* Enable coverage reporting. Upload reports to Coveralls.
* Removed deprecated test() endpoint.
* New stream listeners callback on_disconnect(). Called whenever
"disconnect" messages arrive from Twitter before connection is
* Compare View
* Use HTTPS by default.
* Support setting the starting cursor postion (ex: Ex:
* Added API.cached_result instance flag that is "True" when
cached result is returned.
* New Streaming client callbacks
* Improvements to streaming client re-connection behavior /
- add new build dependency python-pip
- remove python-simplejson from dependencies
- add new dependencies python-requests, python-requests-oauthlib
and python-six to match requirements.txt
- remove the examples directory from site package root
* Fri Nov 15 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.1
+ No changelog available
* Thu Oct 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Mon Feb 11 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.0:
* No changelog available
* Mon Jan 14 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.12 version:
* No changelog available
* Mon Jun 25 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.9:
+ Upstream provides no changelog
* Tue May 31 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-generated with py2pack
* Wed Sep 15 2010 email@example.com
- initial version 1.7.1