* Sat Feb 23 2019 John Vandenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Activate test suite
- Update to v0.10.0
* Changes see https://github.com/uiri/toml/compare/0.9.4...0.10.0
* Includes tests not previously included in source tarball
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Matej Cepl <email@example.com>
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
* Tue May 15 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.4
+ Changes see https://github.com/uiri/toml/compare/0.9.3...0.9.4
+ Contain again test which are run
+ spec-cleaner minimal (date, license)
+ Resurection to be included in d:l:p and Factory to be used
by Cloud people and others
* Thu Dec 14 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.3.1 (no real changelog)
Changes see https://github.com/uiri/toml/compare/0.9.2...0.9.3
- Packaging hardcode version in setup (tarball has only 0.9.3)
+ Add comment about test. None are executed, upstream has removed
them from tarball (Work in progress)
* Thu Oct 26 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove python-coverage runtime requires
* Fri Jul 28 2017 email@example.com
- Fix define line for build on Leap
* Wed Jun 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Move to singlespec packaging
- Update copyright year
- Add fdupes
* Tue Sep 20 2016 email@example.com
* update copyright year
- update to version 0.9.2:
* Use xrange (_range) in Python 2.
* Prefix internal object/function names with an underscore.
* Fix candidate groups handling.
* Fix digit matching.
* Fix usage of isdigit.
* Optimize use of regexps (precompile, single-regexp substitution)
* Fix code style.
* Peephole optimizations.
* Merge #51: Do not raise base Exception.
* Remove dead code.
* Fix inadvertently broken long integer test
* s.decode should assign its result to s.
* Remove unnecessary indent level/else branches
* Fix #43 by adding Z timezone. tzinfos don't do DST
* Fix UTC offsets specified as hours and minutes
* update test command
* add travis testing
* Update copyright notice. Update toml-test repo in README
* Close #42 and simplify. Manual testing shows this works.
* Support } whithin string in inline objects within arrays
* Remove test toml files
* Clean load_inline_objects
* fix for array in inlinetable
* Handle commas inside strings within inline objects
* Fix multiline-string and raw-multiline-string tests
* Fix key-equals-nospace test
* Add support for inline objects inside arrays
* Add support for inline objects
* Sun May 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
* changed to https for source url
* updated source url to files.pythonhosted.org
* Wed Aug 19 2015 email@example.com
- Initial packaging on obs for python3
changes are stored in README.rst