- Update to version 1.1.1 * Fix parsing of value string to allow mismatched parenthesis inside  brackets. * Improve readability of value parse fix. * Added additional test. * Soft fail when fcntl is missing, fallback to default screen size.
- require future for python2
- version update to 1.1.0 * Per 'http://python-future.org/automatic_conversion.html' py2 & py3 compatibility. * Make sure test fails if there is more than one list entry. * Fix deprecated warning for invalid escapes. * Support utf-8 in template files * Add utf-8 characters to a test example * Unicode example in template input. * Switch to utf-8 strings and remove unnecessary conversions. * Remove legacy lint checks * Migrate StringIO and remove unneeded import six. * Remove unnecessary explicit unicast declaration. * oll back changes to 'open'. * Cosmetic linting. * Package 'future' needed for importing builtins. * Add tests and testdata to distribution. * Use correct install_requires stanza for dependencies. * Include testdata files in binarty dist for tyesting. - deleted patches - textfsm_test_do_not_relay_on_dic_order.patch (upstreamed)
- Conflict with texttable as we provide same package file reported on GH for upstream to sort out
- Add textfsm_test_do_not_relay_on_dic_order.patch to enable tests in Python2 and Python3
- Add dependency over python-six as it is stated by upstream - Switch to github archive as it contains the testdata
- Remove python-devel requirement as it is not needed.
- Remove useless descriptions.
- Regenerate the spec file using py2pack.
- Fix SingleSpec requirements.
- Make it a SingleSpec package.
- create initial package version 0.4.1: Pulled from https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/a1/0d/a1b490503545b3b4600b965eae5d44cc2b6ce27cfb44f4debc563dbb56d3/textfsm-0.4.1.tar.gz