- Add doc files
- Switch to PyPI source URL - Add Pillow (PIL) to Recommends
- v2.2.2 * Support timeout in Recognize API methods * Fixed typo in _Enum initialization error message formatting * Display tessdata path in init exception message * Fixed version check in Python 3 when reading the version number from the tesseract executable
v2.2.1 * Fixed setup bug that affects gcc versions with no -std=c++11 option support (which should be required by tesseract 4.0+ and not older versions).
v2.2.0 * Improved setup script * Tesseract 4.0 support: - Two new OEM enums: OEM.LSTM_ONLY and OEM.TESSERACT_LSTM_COMBINED (tesseract 4.0+) - Two new API methods: GetTSVText and DetectOrientationScript (tesseract 4.0+) - PyTessBaseApi.__init__ now accepts a new attribute oem (OCR engine mode: OEM.DEFAULT by default). - file_to_text and image_to_text functions now also accept the oem attribute as above. * Fixed segfault on API Init* failure * Fixed segfault when pixa_to_list returns NULL * Documentation fixes and other minor improvments
- Initial commit
- version update to 2.5.1 * Fix order of linker arguments (#211) * Fix memory leaks in GetComponentImages (#213)
- disable test_LSTM_choices temporarily https://github.com/sirfz/tesserocr/issues/214
- Update to version 2.5.0 * Support for RowAttributes method in LTRResultIterator * SetImage: use PNG instead of JPEG fallback * Replace STRING::string() by c_str() * Don't use assignment operator for TessBaseAPI
- Update to version 2.4.1 * fix pixa_to_list python3 segfault * fix BlockPolygon python3 segfault
- Trim bias and filler wording.
- Update to version 2.4.0 Tesseract v4 new API methods supported: * GetBestLSTMSymbolChoices * BlanWksBeforeWord
- Update to version 2.3.1 * Python 3.7 support release
- Ensure we require some of the tesseract data so we can do at least some basic ocr operations
- Drop unused bcond
- Run tests - Use %license macro - Update to version 2.3.0 * Support for Tesseract 4 + New OCR engines LSTM_ONLY and TESSERACT_LSTM_COMBINED + New default tessdata path handling * Fixed compilation against Tesseract v3.05.02 which required c++11 * Fallback to 'eng' as default language when default language returned by the API is empty