- Update to version 0.8.3 * Addkwargs to NamedTermManager.new_named_terminal
- Enable tests
- Update to version 0.8.2 * Fix Delete Terminal Not Working with Tornado version 6.0.1 * Set websocket.terminal to None when the child exits
- Disable tests until random testing race condition fixed * see: https://github.com/jupyter/terminado/issues/21
- update to version 0.8.1: * no changelog available
- update to version 0.8: * Add support for Windows on Python 3: #44
- update to version 0.7: * :meth:`terminado.TermSocket.open` now calls the "open()" method on the parent class using "super()". This allows a mixin class; for instance, to periodically send ping messages to keep a connection open. * When a websocket client disconnects from a terminal managed by :class:`~.UniqueTermManager`, the "SIGHUP" signal is sent to the process group, not just the main process. * Fixed :meth:`terminado.NamedTermManager.kill` to use the signal number passed to it. * Switched to Flit packaging. * README and requirements for demos.
- Fix URL. - Implement single-spec version.
- Update to 0.6 (no upstream changelog)
- Initial version