- Update to 2.0.1 * Make :class:`~sybil.parsers.doctest.DocTestParser` more permissive with respect to tabs in documents. Tabs that aren't in the doctest block not longer cause parsing of the document to fail. - Release 2.0.0 * Drop support for nose. * Handle encoded data returned by doctest execution on Python 2.
- update to 1.4.0 * Support pytest 6 * Have sybil support nested directories of source files * Support a sequence of patterns rather than just one.
- version update to 1.3.0 * Treat all documentation source files as being ``utf-8`` encoded. This can be overriden by passing an encoding when instantiating a :class:`~sybil.Sybil`.
- version update to 1.2.2 - Improvements to :attr:`~sybil.parsers.doctest.FIX_BYTE_UNICODE_REPR` for multiple strings on a single line. - Better handling of files with Windows line endings on Linux under Python 2. - Fixes for pytest 3.1.0.
- version update to 1.2.0 * Only compile code in :ref:`codeblocks <codeblock-parser>` at evaluation time, giving :ref:`skip <skip-parser>` a chance to skip code blocks that won't compile on a particular version of Python. * Add warning about the limitations of :attr:`~sybil.parsers.doctest.FIX_BYTE_UNICODE_REPR`. * Support explicit filenames to include and patterns to exclude when instantiating a :class:`~sybil.Sybil`. * Add the :ref:`skip <skip-parser>` parser. - deleted patches - sybil-pytest4.patch (upstreamed)
- Remove irrelevant and invalid runtime dependencies - Set pytest as a Recommends - Remove unnecessary build dependencies - Simplify %check routine
- Add patch to work with new pytest: * sybil-pytest4.patch
- Raise pytest requirement to match up what is in setup.py
- Version update to 1.0.9: * Support pytest-3.7
- Do not let the description assume any specific use context.
- Update 1.0.8 * Changes only to unit tests to support fixes in the latest release of pytest. - Update 1.0.7 * Literal tabs may no longer be included in text that is parsed by the DocTestParser. Previously, tabs were expanded which could unpleasant problems. - spec file cleanups
- Update to 1.0.6 * Fix compatibility with pytest 3.3+.
- Fixed %check section and add python-virtualenv to the build requirements. - Add a longer description to the package.
- Initial release 1.0.5